|Chapter 58|

|Dalton|

The hunters were brutal, so Isabella has to be brutal as well. So with the sword ready she disconnected Michael's head from the body and lugged it up by the hair as she locked eyes with us. Grey was helping his father up since his body was racked with gunshots.

"It's time to go." Isabella said and I nodded at this before I shifted into my wolf form and remained loyally at Isabella's side. We had gone into this together, and we were going to end this war together. "You ready?" Isabella asked looking at Grey.

He had come just when the time was right. Isabella wasn't fond of him, I could sense it. 'But if it wasn't for him who knew how this would of turned out. Damien turned the tables so fast on us and could have killed us.' The thought was a sickening one thinking about it.

If Damien fancied it he could have snapped my neck like a toothpick. And then he would have pushed Isabella over the edge with that. I saw that look in her eyes when Damien threatened to break our neck. She looked ready to tear him apart with her bare hands.

The bond of a mate. "We're ready. All I want is this to be over for I can get my dad back and let him heal." Grey spoke and Isabella nodded. "Thank you." Isabella said and Grey smiled, just a crack of a smile before off we were to end this war.
***************
There wasn't many hunters left when we returned, but casualties were on both sides. A few wolf bodies were laid across as well as ashes from the vampires who had been shot. When I arrived my dad proceeded to snap the neck of a hunter just as Isabella appeared.

With my father's command the wolves stopped. 'And they all followed in suit. Loyal to father and us.' Every supernatural being stopped as the hunters looked around. Some of the young ones had survived, but not many of them. Most ran to their death in an attempt to surround us with numbers.

They were the first ones to lay down their weapons, guns and other weapons clattering to the blood soaked soil and grass. I looked around standing tall next to Isabella as she raised the head of Michael up. "All of you experienced hunters I advise you to lay down your weapons."

Her voice cut over the field as hunters watched her. "I know you know who I am, and who this is. The one who started this war. And now he's dead. I came out as the victor, you'd be wise to put all of the weapons down." Isabella spoke as they looked around.

"Your chances at survival will increase if you put the weapons down, you've lost this war. Your numbers dwindled when you made the mistake to attack here with all of your forces. It was a risky move your leader took. . . and then paid the price." Isabella spoke.

Her eyes shifted to Michael's head. Ash was silent as he listened to Isabella. She was speaking, almost in a speech like fashion. After all she was the one who would decide the fates of the hunters, she use to be a hunter. My eyes shifted to Lucas as he hopped out of the tree.

Enyr was quick to his boyfriends side. His massive Lycan form shifting back as Lucas offered him clothes to change into. Lucas held the crossbow in his hands as he watched the hunters who he had been fighting. Some of the experienced ones put the weapons down.

The ones who had been fighting with The Organization for years. . . however some of them didn't. And Isabella was quick to take note of that as they huddled into a group weapons bared. Isabella's silver eyes landed on them, all of the blue had drained from them, a solid silver.

My ears twitched to the sound of heavy wings beating in the air as some of the angels landed, the ones who were on our side. Satan came with them as well as Lucifer and the other five generals who served him. Satan watched Isabella with a blank poker face.