1- Silence?

Just packaged everything and im ready to leave. Everything here... I will remember it forever. All my infance, my teenage phase... All...

I supose it isnt bad to do this decision.

I sighed and got to the car fast to get there with time.

It was getting dark. I decided to stop and put gasoline in the car.

As i opened the backseat to get my purse something falls down to my feet.

-What the f...- I look at him. It was my friend josh.

-J-Josh... Why are you here?! Explain ASAP!- I say with an amenazating voice.

-Uuuuhhhh... Make breakfast?- He rolls his eyes to the left.

-Omg... Josh... I cant believe you actually did this... Just get on the front seat bro...-

We finally get back to the road. We are just at 3 km. of the place...

~~~~

While im driving i ask him again.

-Now seriously Josh... Why you came?-

-Well...- He grabs his own hands -I dont wanna lose you Zack... You are my best friend. Since so much time... And i cant leave you...-

-Also bro, you are my best friend... I didnt want to lose you. I never would...-

-Zack, nobody knows im here... I got into trouble right?- As i drive i see he dropping a tear.

-Josh, bro... Dont worry... Im here. You are okay here. No need to be like that... Just tell me when you want to come with me and dont go secretly...-

We got silence in the car. He looked like he was thinking a lot.

We finally got to our new house. As we entered he hugged me.

-Zack, thanks...-

-Its okay bro...-

~~~~

We got to our beds. But i couldnt sleep. I went downstairs and just stared at the wall.

Then Josh got down and saw me.

-Bro, you cant sleep? Just come with me if you want to...-

I didnt know what to answer but i think it would help me sleep.

-Okay... Thanks bro.-

After that we got in the same bed. It was quite big. But i could feel his warm. It is not that i like him as a boyfriend, but i like sleeping with him sometimes...

I got up, he was hugging me, still sleeping. I got up and dressed as well, since i was sleeping with my boxers.
So... I could feel his dick behind me when he was hugging me. He was actually a bit hard so i felt really... Idk... Good actually. He's my friend but, he is actually big 7w7.

I went down and made breakfast. A minute later he wakes up and comes down also.

-Hey, good morning Zack-

-Good morning-

-You sleept better with me?-

-Well... Y-Yes i did...- I blush a bit.

-So... Whats for breakfast?- He gets closer hugs me and still both with boxers. I start noticing his dick behind my balls...-

-Uhmm... Its just a lil sandwich you know... Uhmm... Yea-h...- I blush

-Well... Thanks. Im going out a little bit see ya...- After that he kisses my cheek making me blush harder and stay quiet and still.

-What the... Josh?...-

He walks away and closes the door.

After all that i went outside to explore the zone. There was a cafe close to a park so i went there to get a coffee. The park was really good. A river, a really good looking green grass and big and healthy trees.

I walked into the caffe.

-Hello, i would like a normal capuccino with a bit of milk please...-

I went to take a seat and got the newspaper to have a look. Then a waiter gives me the coffee.

-Thanks!-

I had a little look to some of the people who were there. And i saw someone who got my atention. He was an orange and white fox. He was really handsome and i couldnt stop looking at him. He was looking his phone, smiling. He was so cute...

-I want to talk to him but... I dont know how...-

He suddenly looked to me and i rolled my eyes on the opposite side. But he realised i was looking at him.

I looked again and he also looked. He saw i got nervous and he smiled at me. That made me blush.

Later, he finished and walked away. As i looked at him he also did and smiled at me again and said:

-Bye...-

His voice was beautiful... I cant explain it.
I also got out and sitted in a bench in the park.

I suddenly notice something is getting closer...

Till next chapter! See ya x3