part two

(Theo's POV)

I am in my house and Im bored asf so I went on my phone and went to my contacts and found liam's  name and pressed on it. I was gonna ask him if he wanted to come over and watch a movie with me, ''hello?'' Liam said " hey Liam I wanted to know if you wanted to come over at my place to watch a movie?'' I said ''sure why not im bored anyways ill be their in ten'' Liam said'' okay see you later bye'' I said and ended the call. Ten minutes had passed and I was on my phone when I heard knocking on the door so I went to go and open the door and their was Liam at the door with 5 bottles of tequila '' hey I brought sum tequila to drink'' Liam smiled and let him in. I had put the movie on and made sum popcorn for us to eat, 20 minutes had passed and I hand Liam a bottle of tequila as we both take more then enough shots to get drunk.

We started laughing at everything and slur our words shortly after finishing 3 bottles of the alcoholic beverage. ''hey, Li....Liammm I thinkkk  you're drunk..'' I manage to say as I laugh my ass off. Liam replies, ''meh...I can take m-m...more.'' Liam stands up swaying side to side before falling under his feet onto me. Our lips only a few inches apart, I stop laughing and look into his eyes. I then lock lips with him, not fully realizing what I'm doing. All I hear is silence as I blush of this stupid stunt. when I look up at Liam to see why he's so silent, his face is completely red and he has his face covered with his hand. ''heh...Liam? Y...you alrighhht? I remove his hands from his face and he locks lips with me again before I know it. This time, he uses tongue, his soft and warm lips against mine. Then Immediately, I deeply kiss him back, wrapping one hand around his waist and the other holding his chin.

I pick him up easily with his legs around my waist. We continue to kiss roughly, tasting the tequila in his mouth. I walk towards my bedroom, kissing his neck and then back to his precious lips. Tons of dirty thoughts came through my head as I pin him down on the bed, I quickly remove my clothing with his aswell. Liam grinds against my crotch area as I pin him harder, ''D-Don't be afraid...to be rough b-baby daddy'' Liam whispers in my ear. I became aroused immediately and started grinding my member between his ass, wanting to enter so bad, his skinny wrist are being held above him by me. My dominance over him makes me even harder as I slowly enter his tight hole, I groan loudly as he bites his lip, trying to hold back his moans. ''Let t...them out'', I say while lightly biting his warm neck. He lets out a loud and sweet moan that makes me thrust forward, penetrating him deeply and start pounding him harder and harder as I reach my climax.

his soft moans filling my head, he then wraps his legs around my waist as I move his inside. ''THEO!'' Liam says clearly making me pound inside him faster, his butt clapping against my member. I grope and slap his ass as I grip his wrist tighter, ''fuck...he's so hot'', I think to myself before I knew it I cum inside of him both of us letting out a deep and loud moan. I spoon Liam with my wet member against his ass he pants, I wrap my arms around his small and warm waist. My eyes feel heavy before closing after gazing at the sexy boy in front of me.

                                                                            Sweet Dreams-<3

SOORY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE. ive been busy with things and since I am back in school I had no time writing a story and had no ideas to write but I found one and I hope u guys like this one and their will be a part 2 of this story and I will upload the part 2 tomorrow for sure so yea hope u guys enjoy this and I promise I will post more and make time to write more oneshots that's all I have to say so..... BYEEEEEE SEE U TOMORROW FOR PART 2 !!!!!!!!!!!