part 3

Okay this is part 2 from the last Oneshot I wrote and I'm sorry for Not posting what I said I was going to post school and lots of things that are happening in my life right now and didn't have time to write but now I'm here and I hope u enjoy this I'll try posting alot more and like I said I'll make time 

A/N

Liam's POV

Morning light sparkles in my eyes, waking me up. I grip the side of my head as it pounds. In search for water I realize  I'm in theo's room. My eyes open wide as I see theo  laying  there in bed with me. Before I know it, my face feels hot as it goes bright red. Theo's eyes slowly open, his eyelashes fluttering. He peers at me and has a slight grin across his face. "last night was fun,'' he mumbles. A few seconds later I cover my mouth in disbelief, remembering last night....last night....drunk sex. Theo reaches for my waist pulling me closer. I look at him while I lay on my side, looking towards him. He Yanks back the cover on me revealing my thighs up. He rest his hand on my waist, running his hand up and down my waist. "you have such a slim waist...,'' theo says while biting his lip. He pulls me close to him, my face nuzzled in his chest. I rest my hands in front of him, he then runs his hand down my back towards my ass. He teases my hole with his finger and shoves it in. I whimper, lightly moaning and trembling.

I feel his member press against my thighs as mine becomes erect as well, pressing against his stomach. He goes deeper with his finger and wiggles it around, making me arch my back. He chuckles and starts moving his finger in and out and hits my sensitive spot. I moan loudly, pressing my cheeks against his chest. "oh..."he says surprised. He rubs that spot roughly and fast as I cum on his stomach. He looks at me and then says, I'll remember that spot." I breathe heavily as he sits up, his member in my face. I blush just by looking at the size. He grabs his member and lightly slaps it a fee against my cheek. He looks at me turned on as I insert the tip in my mouth. He bites his lip as his member lightly twitches. I slide his member all the way in my mouth as he looks at surprised,"I didn't know you could deep throat". I start moving my mouth along his member. I twirled my tongue around it as I slurp it as well. "Oh my God Liam....fuck yes..." Theo Leans his head back, moaing loudly.

I rub my tongue against his tip as he grabs me by my shoulder and pins me down shoving it even deeper in my mouth. He pounds it all the way in my mouth thrusting his hips furiously. "Oh fuck imma cum Liam!" He moans softly as my head lays on the bed and he thrust it all in, cumming all in my mouth and throat. As he pulls out, cum drips at the tip into my mouth. "Swallow it," he says looking at me with a slight blush. I Swallow the cum in my mouth and throat as he runs the remaining on his member onto my cheeks. I breathe heavily as I look up at him. His arms by my side, he leans in and French kisses me roughly. As he pulls he tongue away, he caresses his cheeks and he hugs me tightly. "I fucking love you liam..." he hugs me tighter as I exclaim I love him too. We lay there a while just hugging. We later then get up and I get water, theo walks by and slaps my ass and I choke on my water. He laughs and he slides his underwear and pants on. I shower and put my clothes on and cook breakfast. We sit and eat breakfast then I say my goodbyes to theo. As I walk out the door, he pulls me into a deep kiss. I blush and hug him then walk off to my car driving back home.

A/n

Yes I know I'm worst author and I'm sorry I didn't post the day I was supposed to post I been having problems at home that I haven't been focusing on anything and I have been failing sum of my classes since their is problems at home and I have been having problems myself that I want to tell u guys but I'm just not ready yet so I'm really sorry guys but at least I had time to finish part two I hope u guys like it and I will see u guys when I post another part and I promise u guys it won't be like a month for me to post and if I have time I probably might post a part tomorrow well like I said hope u guys like it.

Bye my little wolf's 😘😘👋