Chapter 4

||A/N: Okay so the picture up above is the 2nd outfit the reader is wearing, also...forgive me for how I'll be 'changing' the relationship between the reader and Leon...kind of gonna have it leads into the 'Vendetta' book and no worries that one will have a happy ending despite what I got planned...again please forgive me for what I'll be doing okay? >.<||

The place was weird looking...creepy even and apparently all this crap and that stupid lab all belonged to Simmons...what the fuck is with people and having underground labs and buildings? Ugh...rich people...

Kuga, on the other hand, began to sniff away at the ground then growled, this indicated something was nearby which happened to be more of the skeleton undead, still it surprised you how the hell the dead were rising again even though they barely had any flesh anymore.

Not to mention that when Helena had asked about Ada and if she was trustworthy Leon replied with the fact that the question wasn't really easy to answer and your chest began to hurt slightly just at the mention of her name...there was something between the two...wasn't there?

'I'll ask him later, for now, we all have to find a way out of here.' You thought.

Walking further down stepping on some sort of trap lock or whatever activated and some saws were moving from the wall and out...oh great this place even had stuff like that. Sighing you got on the ground and army crawled underneath it Kuga followed after only for a few dead to walk towards you making you pause and shoot at them until you've finished and continued crawling until there was a safe space.

Standing up to your feet you sighed but didn't look at Leon since your mind went to the fact just how close Leon and Ada seemed to have gotten over the four years you've been gone. Shaking your head again now wasn't the time to think about such things!

Turning around there was a fireball like an area with a dead standing there and since you all couldn't get past Leon helped Helena over to crawl around getting on the other side, meanwhile, you and Leon were taking care of any of the dead that surfaced and took them out one by one.

Kuga barked when the flames were gone signalling you all that Helena made it and was to go on again only to find a huge door blocking your path...it was locked however when Leon remembered something it kind of rubbed you the wrong way slightly when it was revealed Ada gave him a ring...but when he placed it in the slot you didn't think much of it since it kind of reminded you of times she 'slightly' helped before.

However, the damn door was taking FOREVER to open which forced you three to shoot down many, many of that already dead UNDEAD like what the fuck?! Ugh...anyway, you nearly ran out of bullets with your pistol when the door finally signalled it was unlocked and without wasting any more time you three along with Kuga ran in closing the heavy doors behind you quickly.

Though the next 'room' you all were in was...pretty much water flooding everywhere...oh great you had a feeling you'd have to swim. Walking in it with Kuga pretty much swimming in it all afterwards it was then that you all saw a large BOW...great so this would have to be your next 'fight' huh?

Well, whatever it was you needed to make sure to find a safer route for Kuga to take and since these things had some smaller holes to roam in that looked large enough for an animal to be in then it would be perfect.

Only bad thing was that this water you all were in was COLD, instead of worrying for yourself you got worried for Kuga, however when you were roaming around trying to find a way out of there you saw a small part of the walls of this place and placed your gun away.

"Can one of you help me get him up there? I don't want him to freeze to death in these waters." You asked.
"It might be best if he did take that route." Helena agreed.