Philophobia - Larry

I'm not so happy with this, but I guess it's okey. The dedication is to @bluettegirl because she came up with the name Philophobia, which basically means the fear of falling in love. I hope you enjoy it!

I ran up the stairs as quickly as I could, not wanting Louis to see me cry. I quickly locked the door. I wiped away a few tears before crashing down on my bed. I can't take this anymore, it's just getting worse and worse. I actually thought everything was going to be ok. I thought that now we could go out and be together. 

Knock knock.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Louis said through the door. 

Okay? I'm far away from it actually. I hate this! Especially one time, Louis tried so hard to keep it together but I could see it in his face that he was so tired. Tired off all of this. He dosen't deserve it. He deserves to be with someone who makes him happy, not tired. Well, I make him tired but  that's a different type of tired. I'm not gonna lie and say that I've never thought about us taking a break. 

And right now, I'm actually thinking about it. I'm afraid that if we don't, I'm just gonna fall for him even more and that scares me the most. We're just gonna get more hate and I don't think I can live with that. With the thought that there is someone out there who can make him happier than me. 

"Harry, I'm coming in." He pulled down the doorknob trying to get in. 

"Why did you lock it?" I could hear the hurt in his voice. We agreed to never lock the doors. But I don't want him to see me cry. I should just get it over with. I dragged myself out off the bed and unlocked the door. He opened the door but stopped when he saw me. He looked wide eyed at before he pulled me into a hug. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. All I could do was just stand there in his arms. I didn't hug him back I didn't even cry anymore. But I'm sure that when he pulls away and I look into his eyes, I will break. 

"Please Harry, tell me what's wrong." He pulled away but before he had the chance to look me in the eyes I turned away and walked over to the bed. 

"Harry..." 

"We need to talk." I said not bothering to let him finish his sentence. I could feel him tense. But I didn't have the courage to look him in the eyes. But after a couple of seconds of silence I took a deep breath and looked at him. He looked sad, he had tears in his eyes. 

"First of all, you have to let me finish." I said and looked at him. He just nodded so I took a deep breath again.

"I can't do this anymore. I know that this isn't making you happy because of all the hate we get. You should be with someone who can make you happier than me. So I think we should.." I didn't have the time to finish before I felt a hand hit me right in my face.

"What the fuck was that for?" I said and looked at Louis.

"Stop, just stop. Don't you dare tell me that I'm not happy with you. For fuck sake Harry, I love you! And I don't care about the hate anymore, yes it bothered me before but honestly as long as I'm with you I don't care. I want to be with you and nobody else." He caressed my cheek with his thumb where he hit me before.

Now I don't care anymore. His words, they changed something inside me. They made me realize that I love him. And I love him so much. I've been trying so hard not to fall for him but the fact is, I can't see myself with any one else.

"I love you too Boo." I said and smiled at him.

"I love when you call me that Haz." He said and smiled back. I leaned in further.

"I love when you call he Haz." He chuckled and put his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and sweet at first but soon we were on top of each other on the bed.

"I can't believe you were about to break up with me." Louis said between kisses. He started to kiss down my jawline to my neck. I moaned lightly when he hit my sweet spot.

"Yeah, I'm a bastard." I said and he chuckled agains my neck.

"You're my bastard." He smiled softly and pecked my lips.