At The Bar

"Y/N!"

Minhee called me after our fanmeeting. "Are you going somewhere?" I said 'Yes' and asked her why. "Ahh, because me and Hadam are going home now.

By the way, where are you going?" She asked me. I grabbed her arm and said: "Wanna go hangout?" "Yeah! Let's go!" She said while we're walking. "Wait, what about Hadam?" I asked her. "It's ok, I'll text her." She said while smiling at me. "Alright, Let's go!"

I went at the bar with Minhee.

Suddenly, many fans of us are in there and saw us

"Look! It's Y/N and Minhee!"
"Can we take some pictures with you?" Our fans said. "Yeah!" Minhee said. We took some pictures with our fans. I can't believe that our fans at the bar are so many.

After that, we sat at the counter and order a bucket of beer. "Geez, there's a lot of fan of ours are in here." She said while drinking a beer. "Yeah, so many." I agreed.

After we finished the whole bucket of beer, Minhee wants to go home because she is feeling dizzy. "Y/N, I can't keep up. I feel dizzy right now." Minhee said. "Ah, I completely forgot. You're weak at beer." I said while scratching my head.

"It's ok, you can go home now." I said while I was ordering another bucket of beer. "How about you?" She asked. "I'm gonna order another bucket and go home." I said to her.
"Ok, bye!" She waved at me and left.

While I was drinking a beer, an attractive man appeared to me and grabbed a beer. "You can't finish that by your own, Lady." I was shocked because of his handsome and attractive face. "Who are you?" I asked his name.

 "Who are you?" I asked his name

"Jungkook, by the way." His attractive face caught my eyes.

"You?" He asked me. "M-Me? Ah, Y/N." I said. "Y/N... What a gorgeous name." Jungkook said while staring at me.

"How old are you?" He asked. "25." I replied. "Really? Wow. I'm only 23." He said.

"So, what is your hobby." He asked.
"Me? I'm an idol." I said. "Really? Not bad for a beautiful and pretty girl like you, Y/N." He stared at me.

"A girl like you is a perfect for me." Jungkook said while secretly touching my hips. I suddenly became horny. I stared at him. "Even though you are younger than me, I'm gonna call you daddy." I said.

He grabbed my body. "Come here, Baby. We're going to have a good time." He kissed me. "Wanna play?" He said with his deep voice. "If you want." I replied.