Fourty Seven

Noel

July 22

Today Elena and I all stayed in and liyah came over with us to just lay around. Dana was gone again and Momma left somewhere with Derek and they took Kaleb and Kemoni with them. Kentrell and the guys left as well to go do God knows what and he took Nasir so right now I was pretty much childless.

"What made yo momma come all the way out here?" I asked Elena and she laughed a little while letting off a shrug

"Girl she should've stayed where was she at. In all honesty it's fuck her. I knew she was gone start as soon as she walked in that door and I'm too pregnant for this right now"

"Don't stress her. She just tryina get in your head Lena"

"I know. And the fact that she tried to be funny talkin bout that's why I'm at where I am in life now. Like sis, I'm doing great for myself. I have a successful ass store out in LA and I'm opening another one as soon as we get back home. All everybody see is the fact that I dated a basketball player and we broke up that I'm supposed to be down bad. No! Fuck that and fuck him"

"He was one of the main ones talkin shit but look at him now. Back in Baton Rouge too. Ain't playing basketball and broke"

"How did he blow away millions of dollars in a year?"

Elena rested her head back against my shoulder and draped her legs across Liyah's lap "y'all Donovan is Materialistic. Very! Everything in that house y'all saw, even the damn picture frames, were thousands of dollars a piece. 4 watches he brought, half a million a piece. His foreign cars that I heard got auctioned off, millions. It was crazy. And I was always tryina talk him into saving and investing but it ain't my problem nomore"

"Thupid" I shook my head "what happened to the house? He couldn't stay there nomore?"

"Girl the bank snatched that real fast. He can't afford to live there nomore. That's why he's back with his grandma"

"That's crazy"

"I know. And then everybody got the nerve to call me a hoe cause I got pregnant by Kd so fast but this nigga had a whole baby and ain't tell me about it. Talkin bout he don't cheat, nigga she had that baby in December so that mean he got her pregnant around March"

"Niggas just ain't shit" I laughed, hearing a knock on the door. They both looked at me and I frowned

"Why me?"

"This your grandma's house" liyah explained and I groaned before pushing elena off of me and stood up, going over to the door "I hate y'all hoes"

"We love you too"

I rolled my eyes and swung the door open, freezing once I saw Ty standing there.

"Whatchu doin here?"

"I came to talk to you, Whatchu mean?"

"Ty I really can't..."

"Why? You scared of whatcho nigga gone say?" He asked with a laugh then reached for my hand but I pulled it away

"No! Out of respect for my HUSBAND! I'd rather end this conversation right now" I told him as I went to close the door but he pushed it back open and stepped into the house with a grin on his face. Once the light hit his face from inside the house I could obviously tell he was high as a kite.

"I been lookin for yo ass for years and you think ima just letcha disappear on me like that again"

"Ty what you doing over here?" Elena asked as she stood up and made her way over to where we were. Elena didn't know I used to date ty because that happened after she moved away. While she sat there looking confused I sighed