Chapter One :

Today Malaysia is so nervous because her country going to host the world meeting for the first time!

" Its ok Malaysia, you can do this." though Malaysia before she get inside the meeting room. When she open the door, Malaysia was really shock when she see the meeting room look like a chaos!

"What is happening?" though Malaysia again and she see every nation are like having a war, especially England and France.

Malaysia see Germany and he look like going to slam his hand to the meeting table and going to start to yell. Before that happens, Malaysia quickly go to Germany place and put her hand to his shoulder.

"Its ok Germany, I got this, this is my place so I'm the one have to stop this chaos, ok." say Malaysia to Germany. Germany just nood and sit back to his chair.

Malaysia go to her place that right in front of everyone. Malaysia try to stop them but her voice is to soft and nobody notice her yet. Germany try to help Malaysia but before he start yell, Malaysia put out her rotan and start hit the meeting table with her rotan.

Bang! Bang! Malaysia hit the table twice and everyone so shock when they just hear it.

"Maafkan saya, I didn't mean to do it but you guys can't hear me when I'm talking." Malaysia apologies for scaring them with a loud noise.

"I will appreciate it if you guys take a sit and let's start the meeting, ok!" say again Malaysia but with a happy tone and give them a cute smile that everyone can't resist.

Some guys starting blushing and some girl's starting squealing of Malaysia cuteness.

And then they all start the meeting. Right now they are listening to America babbling about how he's can save the world. Malaysia just smile when she just listen to America babbling.

"He never change." though Malaysia with a smile. Malaysia and America is a childhood friends when they under England control. Then Malaysia notice Canada. He look sad, maybe it's never his turn to talk abaut his opinion.

"America can you give Canada turn now." ask Malaysia to America. "Huh? Canada? Who that?" Malaysia so shock after hear what just America say.

"Canada, your brother, how can you forget him?" say Malaysia with a disappointing face. And then America just realise, "Oh! Canada! He hear! I don't know he hear!" yell America.

Malaysia feel bad for Canada and turn her head to poor Canada. "Canada, do you have something to say?" ask Malaysia to Canada. Canada eyes are wide then turn into soft and have a happy smile. "Yeah, I do have some opinion!" say Canada with a happy tone because been notice by Malaysia, he thought Malaysia have forget him for a years but she stay remember him.

Malaysia give a sweet and cute smile to Canada, she so glad to see Canada happy. Canada also her childhood friends and she never forget him. Malaysia thinks she should hang out with Canada after meeting.

*time skip when the meeting is over*

Before Canada leave, Malaysia chase after him and put her hand to Canada shoulder. Canada turn around and see his old friend.

"Canada you don't mind if we hang out?" aks Malaysia and hope that Canada not going to reject her offer. Canada look shock and then turn into a really happy face. "Sure!" that all Canada say. Malaysia so happy and start to pull Canada hand.

"Then let's go! I have a lot thing's to show you in here!" say Malaysia with the most happy tone. Canada just blushing mess when Malaysia hold his hand. In the same time Canada is happy that Malaysia stay remember him. Canada have a crush on Malaysia for a years now, Canada have crush on Malaysia when they was a child.

When they was a child, Malaysia always played with him and noticed him.

When they away, they don't know there are a pair of eyes are looking at them with hatred and jealousy.

"How dare he, Steal what it's mine! Don't worry Malaysia, I will save you from him and then you will be mine! Only mine! And nobody can have you!"????

A/n: "gasp" who the secret yandere in this story, well we will find out! Oh, and you guys can ask Malaysia and others countries, bye!