Chapter 2

Canada P. O. V

After the meeting done, I just want to back to my hotel but suddenly I feel someone touch my shoulder and when I turn around I see Malaysia, my old friend and also my crush! She say, she want to hang out with me and of course I say yes for that! She look happy when I agree to hang out with her. She hold my hand and start to pull me, she say, she want to show me around her place but before that I need to back to my place first to bring Kumajiro.

"Malaysia, can we back to my place first, I want to take Kumajiro with us." I say to her. When I just say Kumajiro name her face lit up and I can tell that she have a star in her eyes,it's so cute! I feel I want to kiss her but I can't.

"Kumajiro! Ya Allah! I remember him! Now, let's go to your place and take him with us now!" she say with full of excitement. Malaysia so cute when she exited.

We exited the meeting and go back to my hotel. Malaysia still holding my hand and I'm blushing so badly. But while we walk back to my place, I feel like someone are watching us, when I look around there are no anything suspicious. Maybe I'm just be paranoid, beside I don't want to make Malaysia feel scare.

We finally arrive to my hotel and I can tell Malaysia can't wait to see Kumajiro. "Cepatlah Canada! I can't wait to see him!" say Malaysia while she pull my hand to my hotel. "Calm down Malaysia, you not even know where is my room." I say back to her. "Then hurry up, lah!" say Malaysia again.

*time skip to Canada hotel room*

Stay Canada P. O. V

We finally arrive in my room, when we get inside in my room, we find Kumajiro sleeping in the bed, he look so cute when he sleeping and I can tell Malaysia start squealing after see Kumajiro.

Malaysia come near Kumajiro and start petting him. Kumajiro wake up and the first world is, "Who are you?"

Malaysia squealing because of his cuteness. "My name is Malaysia! And you are sangat comel!" say Malaysia while she start to hug Kumajiro. I'm not going to lie but they are so cute and I can't hold myself anymore, so I take the picture of them.

Malaysia notice I take pictures of her and Kumajiro, then she smile cutely. I can't help myself anymore so I take more pictures of her and Kumajiro.

"Canada, stop it, lah." say Malaysia to me to stop take a picture of her but I can't, she to cute!

"I can't maple, you are to cute!" I say back to her. And Malaysia notice something. "Did you just call me maple?" she say again and I start blushing mess.

"Oh, re-really! I di-didn't mean to call you ma-maple, it's just slip out from my mouth. I-I'm so-sorry. I'm apologise to her and then she starts giggle." It's ok, I don't mind if you want to call me maple you know, I like that nick name. "say Malaysia.

I can't help but blushing again. And then I feel like someone are watching us, I don't know who it is but I shrug it off, I definitely just been paranoid.

??? P. O. V

I see them get inside the hotel! What are they going to do! I'm not going to let that Canadian man do something to my Malaysia, she mine! I need to follow them, so Canada not going to do something to my Malaysia!

I just need keep my eyes to Malaysia to protect her. Don't worry Malaysia sooner or leter you will be mine and not that Canadian!

A/n: Oh no! Malaysia and Canada in danger! Well we will find out in next chapter and ask Malaysia, bye!