I Fell Inlove with MR. ARROGANT<3

I Fell Inlove with MR. ARROGANT-- PROLOGUE

Sandara Park as Dolly, Polly and Agent H.K

T O P as Clarence Blake Morris

G Dragon as Brian De Guzman

and more BIGBANG and 2ne1 cast...

Name: Dolly Blanche Sanchez

A.K.A: Agent HK

Description: Short blonde hair wig with fair complexion, natural hair is blonde curly long hair , wearing glasses for disguise, 36-24-36 vital statistics, 5'1 in height, martial artist pro, a black belter and a SECRET AGENT in CIA( Crime and Investigation Agency).

Misson(1): Agents must not tell anyone their identity, and if they do so they must KILL THAT PERSON.

Mission(2): Capture bad guys and bring them to the quarters.

MISSION FAILED(1): She's a spy of the other agency.. and have been removed to the CIA.

" Let me explain.."

" No need for explanation, Sorry Agent HK.. you're title now has been removed you're no longer connected to the agency."

F*ck being accused of becoming a spy of the other criminal agency. Never will I do that how dare them accuse me.. I need to prove them my loyalty!!!!!!

I need to know who's behind this Sh*t, the agency is my second home, I need to gain it back.

Mission Failed(2): I fell inlove with Mr. Arrogant?

What if that Mr. Arrogant identify my true identity? And one of the rule of the agency is ' not to let common people know our identity, and if so, kill them right away.'

No i can't but I must. Help me decide whether to kill Mr. Arrogant or Not.