Interviews of the Infamous Rita Skeeter

It was impossible to try to compare Beaubaxtons and Hogwarts. There really wasn't, Adelena though.

Beaubaxtons was a beautiful, sparkling peice of glass that was placed in front of the shelf. It was alluring, charming, elegant and exquisite all at once, drawing the eyes in with it's appearance. Elegance and intellegance was what placed it as one of the best. Glamourous, divine, and breath-taking all at once.

Hogwarts an ancient antique, placed alongside Beaubaxtons, though looked nothing alike. Hogwarts was dull, perhaps not as appealing, but the designs were once-in-a-lifetime. Secrets were asking to be explored. The first glance would be casual. The second would have a double take, because every second, there seemed to be something new, different, changing.

"Hogwarts is amazing," said Adelena, slightly breathless. A tour of Hogwarts ground took a lot of walking.

"Yeah. It is," said Albus, the pride in his voice was clear to hear. He played the part of tour guide, after offering a tour to Adelena. 

They sat underneath a tree by the lake, both resting. The sun was mid-way through the sky; they'd spent the entire afternoon touring. Though Adelena couldn't claim knowing Albus, she'd been given the impression that he had rather enjoyed showing off. 

A mirror of the sun's light, the lake was shining, made Adelena raise a hand to cover her eyes. It was more than likely that her outfit was soiled, something she was sure to be scolded on. Especially now she was a contender. 

Closing her eyes, Adelena leaned along the bark of the tree, letting the gentle breeze caress her face and the chatter of students serenade her ears. A wisp of a smile lay upon her face. "It's so peaceful here," she said.

She heard Albus laugh."That's because my brother isn't here. He graduated last year," he said.

"Well, I'm glad I don't have any brothers, I guess," said Lyla, looking at the blue sky.

"Sisters?" asked Albus.

Lyla shook her head. "Only child."

"Lucky," said Albus. "Wish I was an only child. Then I wouldn't have to watch out for the hidden water balloon." 

"It does have a bad side, you know. You have to work extra hard not to disappoint your parents. Make sure you do well, good grades, don't get in trouble," Adelena told him. "It can be...stressful at times." 

"I'm guessing Beaubaxtons is stricter than Hogwarts, isn't it?" Albus said. 

Adelena nodded, "Very." 

"What's it like?" Albus asked, curiosity in his voice. "What's Beaubaxton's like?" 

Adelena paused, forming the school in her head before describing it. "It's a beautiful palace. There are only three houses, not four. The first is Sournois, known for they're cleverness, but they can be awfully arrogant to others and boast of their pureblood statis." 

"I have a feeling Slytherin would get along with them," Albus commented. 

 Adelena, who knew not of Slytherin, just nodded. "And then there's Rouerie. They're a bit of a mixed group. Some of them are vain, others are always kind, but the majority cares learning and grades. It's said that the founder, Adora Rouerie, was much like Rowena Ravenclaw." 

"Sounds like it. But some Ravenclaws can be quite stuck-up," Albus said. He waved his hand in front of his as if trying to picture it. 

Adelena gave a small, breathy laugh before continuing. "The third house is Cossu. It's said to be the most creative house. The common room is a glimmering white tower, plain on the outside. When you take a step in, however, a whirlwind of colours leaves you breathless."