Chapter 4

"Umm hey can u put me down please." I asked looking at the other guys and smiling.
"No..." Taylor replied.
"Tay it's kinda awkward please put me down... and umm I think people r starring. I motioned to Tay to look at people starring at us, Including the other boys. they all looked so confused.
I don't expect them to know them, I don't really expect them to like me.
"I'm never letting go of you..." Taylor said with a smile on his face. Andddd just then I remembered his weak spot..."TAYWER PLS I LOVE YOU PLS PUT ME DOWN." I screamed, and made probably the ugliest puppy dog face in the world.
"Really... u just had to hit me in the heart. Owwwie babe that hurt so badddd!" Taylor replied while putting me down.
"Thanks and I'm not ur babe so don't call me that." I said in a sassy voice.
"Well damn." Tay said.
"HAHAHAHHA u made a Carter!" Char screamed while snorting a laugh.
I fell on the floor laughing my ass off, and then I noticed the guys just starring at us while we got off the floor. I brush off my shirt and looked at Tay.
I walked over to him and said "Can u like introduce us..."
"Oh yea boys this is Catt and ummm her." He said as he pointed to Char. "My names Charlotte... u can call me Char." She said very quickly with a pitch of squeal in her voice.
Cameron was just starring at her... like really starring at her.
Then he said "Wait Catt ur, Catt. Taylor talks about u a lot."
I was kinda surprised... ok really surprised. I never expected him to tell them about me, but with his big mouth. "Umm Tay names please?" I asked with an awkward smile.
"U don't know me I feel hurt." Matt said with a wink.
I knew the boys, I just didn't want them to know that I'm a "fan".