Chapter 11

All the boys have left, but Cameron and we still can't find Carter.

Cameron has been calling him non stop, his phone is off.

"Guys look u can go back to your hotel room I'll see you tomorrow." I say unsure of what I was going to do about Carter.

"You sure, kitty?" Char says with a uneasy tone in her voice.
"Yeah I'll be fine." I say.

Cameron grabs char and carries her up to their hotel room. They are so cute together, reminds me of one of those movies. It makes me smile that my closest friend, more like a sister, and my "big brother" are happy together.

Wait... what? Idk whatever.😂

I still can't get my mind off of Carter. I got dressed.(Crop top that says "Paris" and Jean shorts, with my white converse.) I headed toward the elevator, when I heard screaming. I look down into the lobby, there were fans screaming my name. How did they know me?

I headed down to the lobby, and all these girls ran up to me. They asked for pictures and autographs, but I didn't know why.

I found Kayla in the crowd. I took her with me. She used to like Taylor, but idk what happened. I had why to much on my mind to ask.

We hoped in my black Escalade, I started asking her questions.

"Why were you guys screaming my name in the lobby?" I asked.

"Bc your Catt, duhhh. Your like Queen." She replied, with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"Yeah, but how do u know me? How did any of you know me."

"Twitter, haven't you seen it yet. Carter tweeted about you." She says.

" Show me the tweet." I say as we turn into a Starbucks drive thru.

She takes out her phone and showed me the tweet. It says,"Guys I met the most beautiful girl today. Her name is Catt...😍", with a picture of me and him from the meet & greet.

I order two Carmel fraps, and a peppermint mocha latte, for Kayla.

"Why three drinks?" She asked as she pointed to the third cup.

"OMFG are we going to see Carter?" She asked excitedly.

"Hopefully..." I mumble under my breath.

I put on Pandora, and clicked on the Migos station.

Kayla was cooler than I thought, "Rich than famous" started to play and she rapped to it.

She seems pretty dope.

We looked all around town for Carter, but it was no luck. Nothing. Carter left at 8 this morning, and it's 12:30 at night. I didn't know what to do, so I went the only place that was always calming.

I drove to this park by the hotel. We got out and walk the path to the bench. I've been coming to this park since I was a little girl.

I see a figure sitting at the benches.