103|In The Past

corbyn lived in a world where time travel existed - and superpowers essentially, but only few could master it - corbyn being one of them. he told himself he'd never go back, or to the future.

but this one time. this one time he had too. he needed to go back to when he was a teen and tell him to never let go.

never.

so, corbyn was preparing now. his friend, daniel, was right beside him. his best friend could control water.

corbyn mustered up every single nerve in his body and thought about that one day. the one day that mattered most.

electrical sparks flew around his arms and hands while a whirring sound was heard. daniel stepped back as corbyn was sucked into a portal and he was gone.

corbyn felt a bit shaky as he arrived at the doors of the hospital. his feet ran inside and be saw a younge boy pacing the room.

"hey!" corbyn ran over to younger corbyn and the blonde looked st him.

"do i know you?" he asked and corbyn shook his head.

"no, no you dont, but listen to me. you need to keep that baby that's being born right now."  corbyn said hurriedly and the boy's face crumpled. "please. for yours and his sake."

the blonds seemed to consider it, but then he nodded at corbyn.

"sure. i wasnt going too, but if you insist."

"thank you. you won't regret it. i promise. it'll be the last thing you have of her." he whispered the last part then left as the younger corbyn was called back to the ER. corbyn smiled as he sent himself back to his time and there he was, his son.

jonah marais besson.

the boy his girlfriend had and died after.

he smiled as the thirteen year old ran up. all the memories from him as a child flooded in. it had worked.

corbyn held jonah and kept him close.

"i love you, baby."

"i love you too, dad."

daniel smiled as corbyn looked up at him. it was right and it wasnt going to end up the way it did.

thirteen year old, jonah marais, was killed last week because the boy had snuck fro. his adoptive parents home to get away from abuse, but got mixed in with a Southside gang. a few nights ago, the boy got caught sneaking drugs and was shot on sight and the cops didnt realize that he was just a kid until after they got the situation handled.