4|Haunted House

corbyn hated haunted houses, but every year the other four boys made him go. so, here he was, looking glum in the backseat of an uber as they drove towards the many haunted houses.

jonah pushed him lightly.

"lighten up, babe. I'llbe right by your side." jonah whispered and corbyn sighed. they were soon heading into the house.

immediately corbyn was choked with smoke from the smoke dispensers. he already hated this and they hadn't even started with the jumpscares.

then as they were walking through, a groan was heard as a zombie walked across the hallway. corbyn wrapped his fingers with jonah's. the brunette chuckled lightly. then a scream caught corbyn off guard and he jumped with a small whimper.

jonah rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb. corbyn sighed as it was just a prop. they walked a little further and the lights shut off suddenly. corbyn gripped jonah's hand harder and jonah pulled him close.

the lights started to flicker and spiders started crawling all over the ground. corbyn yelped and jumped as one crawled near him. jonah chuckled.

then a mutilated head popped out at corbyn and he screamed. he hid his face in jonah's chest. he was shaking and almost to the point of crying as they exited the house. the other four boys were laughing as corbyn looked like he wanted to just disappear.

jonah picked him up and carried him on his back as corbyn hid his face.

"i don't like jumpscares." corbyn whimpered into the back of jonah's neck.

"awh, i'm sorry, bub. but that was semi-fun." jonah rubbed his thighs and corbyn shrugged.

"a little."

"that's the spirit." jonah cheered as they entered the car. "you wanna go through another one?" jonah asked and corbyn nodded lightly.

"just don't make fun of me." he pouted and jonah kissed his lips lightly.

"never, babe." then the car was off to take them to another jump scare filled house.

a/n
i'm on a bus for a field trip so that's why y'all got this! hope you enjoyed!