Honey, I can Kick Your Ass Anytime, Anywhere! *4*

Hey guys! Here’s chapter 4!!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

***

Chapter 4

Edited by: LeighD123

****

‘BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!’ my alarm clock goes and stops as I slap the annoying thing.

“Ugh!” I groan as I see the time on my clock, 6:55. I am so not a morning person!

I roll out of bed and go into my bathroom and take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, floss, ect.

I go back into my room and grab a pair of red skinny jeans, a red cami, a white tee, socks, bra, panties, and my favorite converse and put it all on.

Next I go back into the bathroom to do my makeup. I put on foundation, black eyeliner, and a little of my nude bare essentials lip gloss.

I take a peek at the clock, 7:25. Okay, I have about a half hour to do whatever, so I plop down on my comfy sofa and crank up my iPod.

I’m in the business of Misery

Lets take it from the top

She's got a body like an hourglass

that's tickin' like a clock

It’s a matter of time before we all run out

I waited 8 long months

she finally set him free

I told him I couldn’t lie he was the only one for me

Two weeks and we had caught on fire

She's got it out for me

I wear the biggest smile

Whoa I never meant to brag

But I got him where I want him now

Whoa, it was never my intention to brag

………

I glance at the clock, 7:53, I grab my backpack and purse and head off to mission lessons 1 with Seth.

******

I walk into the tall two-story granite building and go to the front desk.

“Hi, I’m Tessa Hash. I’m here for mission lesson 1.”

“Of course! Yes, yes! Go right down the hallway; take a right at the blue vase, then take the third door on your right!” The peppy woman says.

I follow the path as she says and end up in a brightly lit room that appears as a gymnasium, but something tells me this is not an ordinary gymnasium. I open up my purse and pull out a pen; I toss the pen out into the center of the gym. And what do you know the pen explodes! I knew something was wrong with this room.

“Well done,” a male voice says, coming from a door on the side of the gymnasium.

“Thanks,” I reply letting a smile play on my lips. I look up for the first time and see a man with tan Italian skin, muscley arms, hazel eyes, and dark brown hair. He’s wearing a white thin tank top and cargo shorts.

‘Wow! He is ffffffffffffffffffiiiinnnnneeeeeeee!!!!’ that would be the first thought crossing my mind, wow, I'm happy that didn't come out of my mouth!

“I’m Adrian, your mission instructor.”

“Oh,” I say. “I’m Tessa Hash,” I say as I stride across the room and hold out my hand for a handshake, but rather than a handshake Adrian takes my hand and places a kiss under my wrist.

“Sorry I’m…late,” Seth says running into the room and seeing Adrian kissing my hand.

I whip my hand away and spin around quickly. “Hi Seth!” I say as if he saw nothing.

“What’s going on here?” Seth asks as he walks across the room to where I’m standing.

“Nothing,” I say as he becomes so close that there’s only an inch of space between us, and he peers down at me as I look up at his face.

“It didn’t look like nothing from where I was standing,” Seth replies.

“Than maybe you need to stand somewhere else,” I say as I spin around back to Adrian. “Sorry Adrian, this is my rude friend, Seth Fields.”

“It’s alright Miss Tessa. It’s obvious Mr. Fields likes you and what he saw displeases him.”

“Wait! What? No!” Seth says in shock.

“Okay, whatever you say,” Adrian says.

“Alright! Let’s get down to business!” I say.

***

(later that day)

Hot and dangerous

If you’re one of us then roll with us

‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in love

And we’ve got hot-pants on enough

And yes of course because were running this town just like a club

And no, you don’t wanna mess with us

Got Jesus on my necklace

We got that glitter on my eyes

Stockings ripped all up the sides

Looking sick and sexy-fied

So lets go-o-o (Let’s go!)

(We are who we are by Ke$ha)

“Hello,” I say as I answer my phone.

“Hi Tess, it’s Linda!” She says cheerily into the phone.

“Oh, hey Linda. What’s up!?”

“I wanted to let you know that instead of leaving for the Amazon in a month, you and Seth are leaving in one week,” Linda replies.

“WHAT?!?” I yell into the phone. “No way we can be ready in one week!”

“I’m sorry but you’re going to have to be, Mr. Carter bumped up the trip, it became more urgent in some way I’m not aware of, so I’ll fax you the new schedule and next I’m going to call Seth,” Linda says.

“Okay Linda. Thanks for the heads-up,” I say still in shock.

“Okay, bye Sweetheart!” Linda says.

“Bye Linda,” I say into the phone and then I hang up.

*****

Ok guys I know it’s not that exciting but I had to do this kinda info chappie. I love you guys!!!

~Kenzi