XX.

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖

today is the beginning of the court date and nervous is an understatement of how i'm feeling right now.

now everything was all in the hands of the court system, and I hope that justice is served. but knowing the court system, will it really?

court starts at twelve and I woke up at almost eleven, after spending most of the night overthinking about everything.

after getting myself together, I put on a black dress with a long cardigan over it to match. my hair was straightened and I put light makeup on.

the court room was seven minutes away from my house so around 11:40, I left my house to head over there

the court room was seven minutes away from my house so around 11:40, I left my house to head over there. when I arrived, there were already cameras and news trucks all over the place. I never truly realized how much of a "big deal" joe was in tampa and florida in general.

I guess I know now.

I got out of my car and the cameras were all up in my face. all these reporters all in my face, I wanted to be like those celebs and smash down the cameras so bad. but I kept myself together and decided to ignore everything.

"anastasia davis? how do you feel about your boss also known as your man possibly going to jail?" one reporter asked.

I didn't respond to anyone and continued trying to get into the door.

"did you have any knowledge of this? did you help with with the money? ARE YOU the reason why he's in jail?!" another said.

"are the rumors of you being pregnant with joe's child true?!" one more asked.

I was rushing through them faster and faster and suddenly, the twins, jonathan and josh came out of the building and came to me. they guarded me as I was trying to get in.

"no more questions! no more questions!" they exclaimed to everyone.

we finally were able to get inside the building and once we hit the lobby, I saw trinity, jon, renee, colby, and colby's fiancée rebecca all standing there. the paps and news reporters honestly left me overwhelmed and it left another layer of stress on me.

"are you okay ana?" trinity asked me.

"i'm alright. it's just that I never truly realized how much of a big deal joe was" I said.

"they're being real noisy cause of everything that's been happening" josh said.

"for now on, you're coming with us cause that's not gonna happen again. we're gonna pick you up or you're gonna come to my house and we gonna come together" jonathan told me.

"thank you jon" I smiled at him.

"are joe's parents here?" I wondered.

"they're sitting over there, they've been watching everything" colby said.