rougefort cookie x reader (nsfw)

---------- 🧀

________ was a very intelligant and gifted young lady, she grew up in a rich home with hard working parents upcoming from living on the streets as drug addicts, she got all a's and b's in school and got accepted to a gifted college only accepting gifted and talented students.
And from any of those cookies she did not stand out.

She now works as a temporary worker at a jewlery store alongside her mother.
But today, something bad had happened.

"_______, i need your help, come quickly!"
Her mother yelled through the phone.

________ quickly jumped from her bed and drove over to her mother.
The jewlery store wasn't too far, just a few minutes away.

As she arrived, she saw her mother devistated.
"What happened ma?" She asked the crying woman.

"L......Look..... The diamond your father gave me when we were just getting money...... its gone..."
________ looked at the empty glass box with the sign DO NOT TOUCH in bold red ink.

"Yikes....." ____ said, she didn't know what to feel.
Its been 5 years since her father died from cancer.
The diamond was a sea blue color that shined brightly, its stated it could cause good luck and good fortune for the person who owns it.

Each jewel tells a story within the jewel store, ______ looked around to see all of the jewels gone.
But the glass boxes were in good condition with no marks or damages.
"Well, you can stay at my place for a while, I'm sure we'll catch this person and when we do, we'll turn em in for sure."

-------------

3 am, _______ was still up, reading a book, her only source of light was the lamp that was above her.
______ grew sleepy as she placed her book down, and walked into the large closet filled with lavish clothes.
She went deeper into the closet to find her crimson jewel, has been stolen.
"What? This can't be true.... I could've swore i misplaced it somewhere."
________ looked around her closet, underneath her shoes and behind her clothes.

"Are you looking for this?"
A voice, it was smooth and.... elegant?

________ turned around to see a tall figure handing out the jewel she was looking for.
A shocked face turned into a glare as she reached out for it, but the person moved back and placed it underneath its coat.

"What the fuck?" ______ called out.
"Were you the one who stole all of the jewels out of our jewelry shop!?"

They didn't respond in words, but only just a nod.
"GAAAH! I'LL KILL YOU!" _______ pulled out a pocket knife at charged it at them, but they vanished before her very eyes.
"Wh.... It ca-"
________ was pushed against the wall, and one arm pinned on the wall.

"Well.... You are pretty beautiful... its adorable how you can act all tough." They whispered in your ear.
"Get off of me, will ya?" _____ struggled to get out of their grip but they held onto them pretty tightly.

________'s ass was pressed against the mysterious person's crotch.
She felt his errect member touch against her.

He snuck his hand up to _____'s clothed womanhood and started to softly stoke, ________ didn't moan , she didn't want to give off the fact that she wanted more, but, she had to admit, it felt strangely good.

Rougefort turned _______ around to face him, he looked her in her beautiful (eye color) eyes.
"Oh, those beautiful eyes of yours... I must have you!"

He took you out of your closet and pushed you on your bed.
he took off his hat to reveal how long his hair is, afterwards he took off his top to reveal his more strong build.
_________ couldn't help but stare, now she had to admit, he was stunning.

But she was scared of what his member would turn out to look like, it might be large and wont be able to fit, or small, and no pleasureable.

Rougefort crawled on top of her, and left soft kisses all over her body, from her sweet spot on her neck, to her (breast size) breasts, all the way down to her soaked womanhood.
He began to make circular motions on her clit using his tounge, a loud, but not loud enough for his pleasure, moan, escaped her lips to show she was enjoying this somehow.

But that wasn't enough for him.
He stuck his middle finger deep inside of her core, and another after another, and started to thrust inside of her.

By now, _______ was a moaning mess, she grabbed her sheets and arched her back.
"Enjoying this, huh? But, Thats not it."
He pulled out his fingers and possistioned himself.

"H-Huh?" He had already had his member out, it was long, and large.

He then inserted himself inside of her, making her scream in pleasure.
She had to keep a little quiet, her mom could be up, or maybe she was asleep, who knows.

His member kept pushing itself hard into her, hitting that certian spot over and over, it just felt so amazing she couldn't resist.

"A-Aah! This feels... S-So good!" She screamed, a smirk appeared on the mans face.
"I-Im almost there, just a few more strokes!" He groaned and finally released inside of her.

He then pulled out of her and quickly puts his clothes back on, back to being well dressed as if nothing ever happened.

"W-what about..." She was about to say, but he places a finger on her lips.
"Theres nothing to worry about, love, i'll be there."