chapter 43: but they shine at day too

Donghyuck was in shock, no emotions expressed.

Just staring into Lucas, watching as his body formed itself into human.

It wasn't pleasant, farther less pleasant for Mark since Lucas was now standing bare naked in his room.

Donghyuck caught himself staring too long and finally processed what had happened.

"LUCAS?!" He screamed in shock and disbelief.

"YOU BOTH ARE PRANKING ME! I SWEAR IF YOU BOTH ARE DOING THIS IM GOING TO GO INSANE. I'M TIRED OF THIS BULLSHI-"

"Ssshhh, I'll explain." Lucas reassured,

"Don't you mind, we were about to eat some dinner here!" Mark yelled in frustration and confusion.

How the hell did Lucas do that and why was he trying so hard to get Hyuck? Mark thought in repeat until his head hurt.

"Mind explaining while we all eat dinner, I'm tired of our fighting. I don't want to hurt Hyuck more" Mark invited Lucas, "better to keep the enemy close" his mind said.

"Sure" Lucas said, "First put this on though" Mark gave him an oversized shirt of his and some basketball shorts he had just washed.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
"I was born to my wolf pack, we were called, The U. But now because of human hunters and our natural resources, we are becoming extinct. My pack is erasing from the surface of the earth. I need a mate to continue our legacy, the bloodline of my family. You are-"

"Wait a second" Mark interrupted Lucas while Hyuck ate his salad.

"So you're saying that you came into the human world to look for a mate?" Mark asked curiously.

Lucas nodded in agreement, and he found him too he thought to himself.

"Yes, and it is indeed Lee Donghyuck"

That's when Hyuck nearly chokes on the cherry tomato that he just swallowed.

"Are you sure?!" Hyuck asks, Lucas nodded enthusiastically. But Donghyuck looked down at his lap in uneasiness.

This was too much for him, and Mark noticed that immediately.

"Lucas, you should come by again later. It's getting late and my head hurts. I'll let you see Hyuck, but no dating until he himself accepts you. I won't let you take him away from me though" Mark told Lucas and whispered the last part.

Lucas smirked and said, "good luck with that, you have no idea about our werewolf charms"

Laughter echoed through the streets as he left.

Mark looked back and saw Hyuck staring off into space.

"What am I going to do?" Hyuck said aloud tearing up, he was scared and evidently terrified.

He never expected this.

Mark was also scared.

But he feared something else.

Mark fears being left alone, without Hyuck.

Without his ray of sunshine.

He promised he wouldn't cry in the process, but he ran up to Hyuck to hug him.

Both breaking down onto each other's shoulders.

"Mark, what do I do?"