➊ ➼ Beach party

Location: Washington D.C

Date: 10 November 2020.

►𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸.- Jeanette Winterson ◄

My friend and I were at a party. Not a cliche party but a beach party. Our host Theo Dawson invited us to come over. Well, he technically only invited me but I convicted my friend to go. Without her, the party would have sucked. She didn't want to come because she feared that Theo would embarrass her in front of everyone. I told her not to be nervous, and I had her back if Theo did something to her.

Anyway, I'm Accalia Silvia. Puerto Rican and proud to live here in American. Especially with the new president, so much better than Trump though.

"Can we like go home?" asked Kaelynn.

Kaelynn and I were two opposites of each other. Kaelynn had dark beautiful black skin, brown chocolate eyes and she had black box braids. While my skin was tan, my eyes were light blue and my hair was curled grey. I dyed my hair grey if you were wondering. She and I were wearing monokinis. She wore a blue one and I wore a red one.

"Of course not!, I haven't seen you dance yet. " I told her with a smirk on my face

"You know, I can't dance." She said shyly.

"Puh-please, I may know you like 6 days. But I know that you love the dance " I said.

Kaelynn's Mom works for my parents. She is a maid.  Her mother and she lived with us.  A certain day I caught Kaelynn redheaded. She was dancing amazingly. I gave her a compliment but of course, she couldn't take my compliment. 

"I just don't feel well, can we go home?" she said frightly.

I saw her afraid expression.

"Why do you want to go home?" I asked.  I knew the real reason of course. She is dead ass scared of Theo Dawson. I don't know why to be honest.

She didn't answer and I decided to break the ice.

"Are you scared he is going to catch you dancing?" I asks. 

"No!, I- You know that I'm his least favorite person." failed Kaelynn to explain me.

"Well, I don't care. Your friend and I won't let Theo Dawson bully you." 

"Thanks, Lia." 

"What the fucking hell".

I turned my back. There is the feared man, Theo Dawson. He is half Asian and half Causian. He is one of the smartest boys of our school, but man he sucks in art.

"Dear, Hawkins I thought I made it perfectly clear that you're not invited to my party." frowned Theo. 

"I'm sorry." said Kaelynn quietly.

I looked at her with a what-a-fuck look. She shouldn't apologize at him at all.

"Put your apology something elsewhere and get out my  territory"said Theo.

I rolled my eyes. God, he really thinks he's a God or something. Time to put in his place.

"Last time I checked this is a free country." I defended Kaelynn.

"So, she has the right to sit, stand, dance here." I said. "Besides, you don't owe this beach."

"Big mouth, I see." said Theo. "I believe your mouth need something big to shut it."