Chapter 2- News of a lifetime

"No, squid don't do this, squid no, no, nooooo!!!" I wailed. My screen flashed bright red and it bold letters wrote

          YOU HAVE DIED

QUIT                             RESPAWN

"Party pooper" I mumbled. "Haha all is fair in PVP and war!" Smirked squid. My name is Joseph Garret, but most of the world knows me by my online name stampy. Im a mimecraft youtuber with over 4 million subs. I was currently at my best friend David's house or better known as squid. I was spending the whole week with him because it was December 12 and December 13 was my birthday, I would be turning 24, and because he had the bigger house he invited all of our closest pals (Rosie, Amy, Sqaishey, Finball, Lee, Choochoo, and Martyn) they hadn't gotten here yet but they would later tonight. Me and squid were on the xbox and we has just built a PVP [player vs player] arena and we're battleing it out. "Ok this means war, but I'm gonna get a some water first. After all this shouting my throat is sore, I don't want this battle to become the thirsty  games." I said. We both laughed. I went out in the kitchen to get some water when my cell phone rang. It was an unkown number but I answered anyways. [AN: bold = stampy slant = other speaker] Hello? Yes hello, is this Joseph Garret? This is he. I'm from the child department of safety I cut her off. Look I think your looking for the wrong guy I have no kids. No, that's the point. Listen Joseph, we found your sister. My heart started pounding. Wa..wa.. I couldn't even talk. My hands were sweating and my heart was pounding so fast I thought it could jump right out at any moment. Hope? You found her? Where was she?? Is she okay? Yes, we did. She was with another family her Foster parents gave her to. We have not made any contact with her, we talked to the lady who watched her and she said she was sad to see her leave and she was so sweet and nice company, and she was in good hands this whole time. We have not yet talked to hope herself. Well what's gonna happen now? As of right now Hope is on a plane to Yorkshire where you are and should be there by tomorrow mid-day. Ok, thank you. Have a nice day. I hung up the phone.

I just stood there. I had so many thoughts running through my head. "Get your lazy bum in here cat so I can smoke you at pvp again!" Squid chuckled. I grabbed my phone and slowly walked to the room with squid. He looked at me. "Whoa stamps you okay, you look pale as a ghost and drunken. You sure that was water you were drinking?" He said and he laughed. "Squid.. they found hope." His jaw dropped. "W..w..where is she? Is she coming?" I nodded my head. "Tomorrow." I went on my phone and wrang up netty to tell her the news, she was just as shocked as I was. Squid and I called everyone who was coming to tell them the news and that the schedule may change a bit.

We quickly went to action. We set up her own room for her, and made her an account for xbox. No xbox live, but at least she would have her own charactor. If I remembered right she had brown hair and freckles. We cleaned up the house more than we already did for the guests, and then returned to the game. I only won one round, im rubish at pvp, but it was mainly because I had only one thing on my mind. Hope.