I had to help

Shinra's POV

It had been about two months since Iris came to talk to me outside my apartment, and I began to feel guilty that I hadn't given any answers yet. I had told Arthur what happened the day after I had claimed to be thinking about a relationship with Tamaki.

Arthur: "So you've still not given her an answer yet," Arthur asked, biting into his sandwich as we strolled to our usual lunch spot behind the school.

Shinra: "I don't know, I mean Iris told me that Tamaki-Chan loved me a day after she met me," I began, "But I'm not sure if that's what I want," I then murmured, biting out of my sandwich.

It was then that I heard a muffled voice screaming at someone.

???: "You have no idea how much she means to me, I would KILL for her," the muffled voice roared, to which I held Arthur up and began to eavesdrop.

Then, I heard a distressed girl's voice.

???: "You have no idea how uncomfortable you make her! You're like a stalker!" The distressed girl roared back, only for a slap her to exclaim a sound of pain

I turned to Arthur again, my eyes widening as I realized what was happening. Shoving my sandwich into Arthur's grasp, I sprinted into the building in which I heard the argument. Bursting into the room, I saw Rekka and Iris. Except Iris had a red hand mark on her face and, Rekka looked livid. Piecing two and two together was not hard at all, looking at the crazed stare of Rekka; I could feel my stomach begin to churn with anger as I realized the injustice done.

Shinra: "Iris," I began, trembling a little, "Did he hurt you?" I then asked, trudging forward the Rekka.

Iris could only nod and cry as she ran away. Making sure she got away, I turned back to meet the end of a sluggish blow. It hit me hard, harder than I had anticipated. Though this didn't stop me from exercising my leg strength and, following up from the first blow, Rekka soon threw another punch my way. Catching it, I kicked him in the abdomen as hard as I could, then used my knee to slam into his diaphragm; winding him.

Dragging him out of the room and into the entranceway, I slammed against the lockers with my fist.

Shinra: "EVERYONE OUT!" I barked, glaring at Rekka, who had coward away.

He soon began to run, scrambling to his feet as fast as he could. Though he didn't get far before I caught up with him and seized him by the ruff of his neck,

Shinra: "YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO HURT A WOMAN?!" I roared, dragging him further up the wall.

Giving no response, I attempted to force one out of him by kneeing him in the face as I dropped him. However, I soon realized that I had knocked him out with the force of my knee. From behind me, I heard Obi Sensei hollering my name.

Obi: "Shinra! What the hell are you doing?!" He demanded, dragging me away from Rekka, who was unconscious still.

Scrambling in my anger to rush back to Rekka and demand answers I hollered back,

Shinra: "He laid a hand on a girl who was not harming him whatsoever! How can I let that slide?!"

Obi sensei put his hand on my shoulder and whispered into my ear,

Obi: "You'll be fine," he whispered, "I saw the footage, so you don't have to worry about anything." he confirmed, to which I began to calm down.

To my left, I saw the flabberghasted expression of Tamaki-Chan, as she saw Rekka being pulled away by Hinawa Sensei. She then looked to me and gave me a small smile as Iris soon passed out again,

Tamaki: "Iris!" I heard her exclaim.

Soon after, I saw teachers coming to help Tamaki take Iris up to the infirmary. Though it wasn't until Hinawa Sensei barged into the infirmary and demanded to see me,

Hinawa: "What the hell did you think you were doing?" Hinawa Sensei began before Obi Sensei came into the room.

Obi: "I think you'll want to take a look at this," Obi Sensei explained, giving Hinawa Sensei his phone.

Hinawa Sensei's mouth opened a little as he saw the scene unfold from CCTV cameras. Lifting his head towards me, he looked back down to the replaying scene and smirked.

Hinawa: "Well," Hinawa Sensei began, "I can't say for sure that I agree with how you dealt with Rekka but," He then continued, "I can say for damn sure that you've done nothing wrong," He added, standing up. "I'm sure everyone'll demand an explanation to what happened today, I'll make sure that they know what happened." Hinawa Sensei then said, looking as stern as ever to Obi Sensei.

Obi: "As will I, I can't tolerate someone hurting another student of mine." Obi Sensei agreed, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked on in shock as the two adults conversed about the incident. Turning to me briefly they only said for me too,

Obi: "Stay here while we sort everything out between the disciplinary committee."

I looked around the infirmary to pass the time by until the door slid open and hugged from behind. Looking behind my shoulder, I could see Tamaki burying her face in my jacket, tears falling from the corners of her eyes.

Shinra: "Tamaki...!"