Chapter 3 - the deal

(3rd person p.o.v)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" (Y/n) yelled out.

"(Y/N) HELP ME!" Isaac said.

"LET HIM HIM GO YOU ASSHOLE!!"

(Y/n) had noticed that the clown was staring at her almost like if he was checking her out.

Laughing jack looked at (y/n). His heart started to beat fast after looking at her...her beautiful (e/c) eyes, and her beautiful (h/c) hair.

"Wow she's...gorgeous." Laughing jack thought to himself.

"Why Hello there!" Laughing jack said letting go of the little boy.

"W-who are y-you?!" (Y/n) yelled out.

"Why my dear I'm what they call Laughing Jack."

Maxine,Violet,David And Michael soon came in the room.

"What are you doing with our siblings you asshole!!" Maxine yelled out.

"Teaching these little brats a lesson ma'am"

"Please don't hurt them!" Violet said.

"Please don't we will do anything!" (Y/n) said.

Laughing jack then thought for a moment.

"Perhaps we can make a deal~" Laughing jack said.

"OK FINE WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Michael yelled out.

"Well let me think..."

"Since there are four children I would like four things" Laughing jack said.

"Ok what is it asshole!?" Maxine yelled out.

"My first request is to never insult me!" Laughing jack said.

"OK OK where sorry..." Violet mumbled. Under her voice.

"That's better...now for my second request...is to never tell anyone about this!"

"Ok we promise!" David said.

"And for my third request...Maxine give me all of you're swords and knifes."

"WAIT WHAT?!" Maxine said.

"You heard me..."

"UGH FINE."

Maxine soon pulled a knife out of her back pocket.

"The other ones to dear..." laughing jack said.

"Fine..."

Maxine soon pulled out a small knife out of her shoe, she then pulled out another knife out of her shirt,and another very small knife out of her hair.

"Here!" Maxine said

"And the other ones in you're room" laughing jack said.

Maxine quickly ran out of the room, and went to her room soon Maxine came out with a book bag full of her knife's and swords.

"Here its all of them!" Maxine said dropping the bag in front of the clown.

" ok you got what you want now,what's you're final request?" (Y/n) said.

"Let me think..." laughing jack said.

Laughing jack was thinking for a moment. After taking some time thinking laughing Jack came up with something.

"I want a woman..." laughing jack said in a calm voice.

"Y-you want a w-what?!" Michael said.

"Did you hear me I said I want a woman"

"But why!?" Violet said

"Well I've been lonely and I could use some company...but here's the catch it has to be one of you three girls..." laughing jack said as he pointed to (y/n),Maxine,and violet.

"WAIT ONE OF US!?" Maxine yelled out.

"Of course,but I could see you all need time to think about this. But just saying if you guys can't think of who will come with me in 3 three days...all the little brats will be killed" laughing jack said.

"Well bye!" Laughing jack said.

A puff of black smoke appeared and soon the clown,the kids, and Maxine's book bag of swords And knifes we're gone.

"W-what are we g-gonna d-do?" Violet asked.

I don't know violet...I really don't know..." (y/n) said as she dropped to her knees, and started sobbing.

"W-we will figure something out." Maxine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...