8 - Shot

Hahaa. 27 reads. Enjoy another completed chapter. Comment which one was your favourite so far! Also thank you @dangerheart16 for being the first to vote.
—————

As usual, Spider-Man was patrolling the city, making it safe. He stopped a robbery and helped an old woman cross the street. He sat on top of a building slipping his mask off. The cool wind drying away any sweat on his face. Peter exhaled through his nose and swung his legs lightly.

Sirens wailed into the distance as police cars raced down the streets of Queens. "Here we go," he mumbled and placed his mask on before swinging away. He landed outside a bank and chuckled, "Classic."

The alarms started ringing loudly as four robbers ran out. They carried two bags each and climbed into the back of a van. "Hey, you do know that's not your money right?" Peter asked and gestured to the sack of money. The four robbers were stunned but quickly took out their gun and started shooting. Two of them were shooting him while the other two were throwing the sacks into the van.

Spider-Man dodged every one and shot a few webs at them. Their hands stuck onto the van as they tried to yank it free. He quickly took the other two out and grinned triumphantly.

"Another job completed."

"Spidey!"

Spider-Man turned around and smiled at Deadpool through his mask. "Hey, DP," he greeted. Deadpool grinned and stood beside him. "I see you got this," he said and crossed his arms. Spider-Man chuckled and nodded his head. Just then, his spidey senses started tingling. Peter looked up and was a little too late. The robber already pulled the trigger.

"Deadpool!" He pushed the mercenary out of the way just as the bullet came sailing towards them. Peter gasped as the bullet hit him. "Spidey!" Deadpool cradled Spider-Man while glaring at the robber. The robber flinched at the look.

"Let's get you home," Deadpool mumbled and teleported away.
—————

Peter groaned as Wade lied him onto the sofa. "I'm going to get a tweezer and bandages," Wade said. Peter nodded his head and slipped his mask off shutting his eyes tightly. Wade helped Peter up and put the gloves on before using the tweezers to extract the bullet.

Peter winced when it was taken out. He gripped onto the arm rest tightly. Wade cleaned it before stitching it up. "There," he said and bandaged the last of it. Peter sighed in relief leaning his head onto the couch. "You alright, Petey?" He asked in concern.

"Just got shot but I'm fine," he said sarcastically. Wade chuckled and kissed his forehead. He carried the younger male into their bedroom and placed the cover over him. Peter grabbed onto Wade's hand just when he was about to leave.

"Stay," he mumbled softly. Wade chuckled and nodded his head. He slipped out of his suit and lied next to Peter. The young arachnid snuggled closer to Wade and sighed contentedly.

"Night, Wade," he mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

"Night, baby boy." He kissed his head before falling asleep too.
—————