Chapter 1

Felix is an 18 year old boy that goes to college and works at a small cafe near JYP entertainment. He is also from a long line of powerful witches. His best friend Soobin was also from a line of witches. He is blessed to be working near the company that his idols work for. Today he was working an extra shift because his LOVELY coworker decided not to come to work today because he was "sick". And the manager asked him to cover for his shift.See the cafe is open 24 hours since a lot of people that work come to get food  or coffee because they don't have time to during the day.
It was around 1am and Felix was hella tried and he still had two more hours left. He regrets taking the extra shift but he wants money for more stray kids merchandise and of course college stuff. He sighed and continued to wipe down the tables and the window glass until he heard the chime on the door ring. "Hello, welcome to Young K's cafe!" He said.
"Hello!"
Felix: Wait. That voice. No way. It can't be Chan from stray kids. Calm down Felix just take a deep breath and try to talk with him normally. I went over to the cash register and took his order.
Chan: Can I have a americano with a blueberry muffin please?
Felix: Okay, that would be 5,000 won.
Chan handed him the bill.
Felix: Thank you!
Felix went into the back to make his drink and muffin. He decided to add something special. So he decorated the cup with a drawing of a chibi Chan with encouragement words beside it. He then put the muffin into a pastel blue clear bag with little stars scattered all over the bag. He walked out of the kitchen and gave the coffee and muffin to Chan and bid him goodbye. 
Felix: Thank you! Come again!
Chan: Thank you! Bye!
Chan walked out of the cafe and took a sip
Of his coffee. He noticed something on the side of the cup. It was cute drawing of him with the words: " Take care of yourself and don't work too late channie!" "Fighting!" He thought this was absolutely adorable. This boy was definitely a STAY. He smiled all the way back to the dorm and thought about the cute boy at the cafe.
Ever since that day Chan hasn't come back which is okay because he's a fucking idol with things to do. But anyway stray kids are having a tour and Felix finally saved enough money to buy tickets. It was so worth it working those extra hours.
Time skip~
It's two days before the concert and Felix and his best friend Soobin went shopping for brand new outfits for the special day.
Felix: Hey Bin, wanna get food I'm kinda hungry.
Soobin: Sure. Let's go to the food court.
They went to the food court and ordered their food.
After they finished eating they continued to shop and try on so many different outfits until they found the perfect outfits.
Felix:

Soobin:

Soobin:

"YO WE LOOK HOT AS HELL BITCH!" Felix said

"YO WE LOOK HOT AS HELL BITCH!" Felix said. "YES WE DO BITCH HIGH FIVE!"Soobin replied as they high fived. 
Felix and Soobin went back to their place and they spent the rest of the night jamming and screaming their lungs out to Stray Kids songs until they fell asleep.