Chapter 12

Stray Kids are quietly waiting for the four boys to wake up. They've been crying for the past two hours and no one has said a word. Suddenly Chan and Jeongins eyes fluttered open and the color on their skin turned back to normal. The members got up from where they were sitting and tackled them with a hug. They sobbed in each other's arms and when they pulled away and Felix and Soobins Souls came out of their bodies and back into their own.
Felix: Good you came back.
Soobin: Yep, can't ever leave you bro.
Felix: Better not, even if the world ends you're still going to be stuck with me.
Soobin/Felix: Hahaha.
They smiled at each other.
Chan and Jeongin got up from the bed and wobbled over to their boyfriends and gave them a big hug and they started crying. They were muttering "thank you's" and "I love you's" over again. Soobin and Felix rubbed their backs and spoke softly to them.
"Remember Channie Hyung you are so amazing and no one can say otherwise." Felix said as he kissed his cheek and wiped away his tears.
"Jeongin, you are perfect, beautiful, and talented so please don't think so low of yourself." Soobin said.
They pulled away from the hug.
Jeongin: Thank you again my love.
Chan: Thank you baby.
Felix: No need to thank us.

"You two are our everything."

So we'd do anything to protect you."

"Because we love you."