Chapter 3

omfg the last chapter was super long holy shit I got carried away sorry KSJSJDJD

No one P.O.V~
Stray Kids panicked and ended the fansign and took them back to their dorm.
They placed them on the couch and patched their wounds waited for them to wake up.
2 hours later~
Felix and Soobin finally woke up.
Felix: huh? Where the fuck are we Soobinnie?
Soobin: I don't know Lix. I think the spell lasted longer than usual.
Chan: COUGH.
Felix: OH SHIT!
Soobin: WHAT THE FUCK!
Woojin: children calm down. You two are at our dorm, we took y'all here because you two passed out.
Chan: What are your names?
Felix: My name is Lee Felix. I'm 18 years old.
Soobin: My name is Choi Soobin. I'm 19 years old.
Chan: You're that boy from the cafe.
Felix: You remember! Damn.
Hyunjin: it's nice to meet you guys.
Chan: If your ready, can you tell us what happened back there?
Woojin: yeah we are worried.
The two boys took a deep breath and nodded and they both knew they could trust them. After all stray kids are one of their sources of happiness.
Felix: Be prepared for OUR STORY.
Soobin: It all started in freshman year. I was a loner, nerd, and antisocial boy and Felix was the same so we became friends. No one really bothered us until SHE came to our school. The queen of the school KIM CHRISTINA the girl at the fan sign. She was popular because of her rich status and she was beautiful to the students eyes.
Felix: She would bully "nerds" and "unpopular" people with her minions that follow her everywhere. And no one really said anything because they were afraid that she would do the same to them as she did with us and to other people. She slept with almost every good looking guy at our school and would break their hearts right after. One day she saw us and just started to bully us every single fucking day for the rest of our high school lives. She would spread rumors about Soobin and I doing horrible things to people and hooking up  with the teachers to boost our grades. Everyone we tried to make friends with eventually would betray us because of her rumors and how she could manipulate people to believe in everything she says.
Soobin: So everyone at school would hate us telling us to kill ourselves and that we were useless, ugly, fags, and pathetic...etc. The teachers didn't care about anything and our parents oh boy... they fucking hated us for being gay. So Felix and I had to find a job fast and save as much money as we could to find ourselves a place to live since they kicked us out. Our lives were slowly falling apart and the wounds she gave us were far to deep to heal. Fortunately we managed to do it but going to school was getting harder and harder with each day.
Felix: One day in junior year of high school we just couldn't handle it anymore. It was all to much. So we decided to go together. On that same day as we were planning out our doom in our heads we walked into a convince store and heard your song playing Hellevator. It shook us to our core and it kind of stopped us from thinking that way. We got to our shared apartment and we searched the song up and we ended up learning everything about you guys. We became fans. Your everything made us feel like we were someone, like it was okay. Everything was going to be fine. So we pushed through our last year of high school and never saw her again until today.
Soobin: And thats our story...
At this point Stray Kids were full on sobbing. They felt so bad for the two boy that were sitting in front of them.
Felix: No,No, don't cry babies!
Soobin: We are really okay now! We promise!
"It's just that you two opened up to us even thought we literally just meet you two today." Chan says as he sobbed.
Felix: Channie.
Chan blushed at the nickname. "Yeah" he said.
Felix: Even though we just meet today every time you go on VLIVE for channies room it makes me feel like We've known you since forever. It feels like we have another friend by our side. It's only ever been Soobin and I. Just the two of us. Now it feels like we have a ton of friends that would help us.
Soobin: We really appreciate you doing this for STAY. You alone just makes us feel so damn happy. When you wear your cute black hoodie that makes you look like a smol cute boy and that beautiful smile of yours that lights up our day, a laugh that sounds so cute, and when you just talk to us like we're your friends is just amazing.
Felix: In conclusion Bang Chan is the best leader. Raise your hands if you agree.
Everyone raised their hands.
Felix: same goes for the rest of y'all. We love you very much. Thank you for working so hard for STAY.
Soobin/Felix: We love you.
Soobin: Thank you very much for letting us stay for a bit while we recover from that. I think Felix and I should leave now.
Jeongin: But hyungsssss It's late!
Soobin: Aww baby, don't worry we will be fine.
Felix: Yeah dont worry too much love.
Chan: At least let us drive you.
Felix: Sorry babe Soobin and I will go home by ourselves.
Chan high key screamed on the inside from the pet name.
"Fine." Chan said pouting.
Felix: Aww channie hyung don't pout your so cute!
Soobin/Felix: until we meet again our loves! We love you and thank you again!
Stray Kids: Bye! Bye!
Felix and Soobin drove back to their hotel screaming their fucking lungs out because they just talked with their idols.