Introduction

EM: hope you love this story its my first one I've made after a friend hooked me on this app
March 18

So today was a bit a lot AMAZING it all started with miss Henry doing the roll as always she was taking her time, by the time it got to me I was having the most magnificent daydream about what It would be like to play soccer with John.

I haven't been able to play since I was 12, because it Is un ladylike and my parents despise the thought of me playing a boy game. John is the soccer captain and the cutest boy In the grade. But it was a bit far fetched for him to like me I'm a dork.  the year It is now I was born on the 11 February 1969. And my parents named me after my grandma Bethany, that's right my name is Bethany but people call me Beth.

No back to my splendid daydream about John I was accidentally staring at him and I did think anyone would see I was staring at his beautiful face his high cheekbones, big blue eyes, and lots of freckles from all the sun light he was tall but not to tall and surprisingly muscular for his age and has soft luscious light brown hair. " ........Bella?" " here" "Timmy?" "here" " Beth? Beth pay attention please unless you want to make up this time at recess?" "Sorry miss" I honestly can't even think to imagine she has a soul. So I was literally dying of boredom. We are learning algebra in math I hate it why can't you just not Invite the alphabet in math cause Math is numbers then Jesus answered my prayers and the bell went ( thank god). I grabbed my books and left for my locker. The year 11s are the head of high school and they think of us year 9s as silly little kids. I was shoving my books in my lock when John walked up. "Hey" "hi" "so I was wondering if you could be my study buddy In our new English assignment all the boys are pared together and I don't want to go with Genevieve she has a crush on me and just no" Genevieve or Gen is the most popular girl in my grade and the head cheerleader the boys love her I wonder why he doesn't.

"So what do you say?" "Sure" "cool see you later" I'm not one of those girls who has crushes on boys out of their reach he and I are good friends so at least it's somewhat realistic. I grab my salt & vinegar chips and orange and go to meet the girls my friends are the typical girlie girl and think there's something wrong with me wanting to play a men's sport they think it gives them a chance to prove themselves and It is totally barbaric that a girl wants to do what a boy does. We used to play hopscotch or play with skipping ropes but now days we are drifting away In the similar interests boat and I'm accepting that but they are my only friends so Im trying to hold on.Today we are watching the boys play football the girls like to check them out but this is plain torture for me to just sit there and know I can't play with them. Then Oliver a smart more etiquette boy than the rest walks up to rose Genevieve's best friend and asks her if she will go to junior prom. I totally forgot about it and isn't It a bit early to ask people? I guess he wanted to get the best date very organised but what she said next made me want to run on the field take the ball and throw it at her face " I would rather take my parents than you nerd your face wait no your life makes me want to puke and if you ever try to talk to me again I will get a restraining order" "s s sorry I um" and then he ran away tears in his eyes she's a wicked witch just like her BFF.

The bell rang 5 minutes after that I had English next and as soon as I got in the class all I could hear is Rose bragging about being asked to jr prom. I saw on the other side if the room John was gesturing for me to come sit with him so I did. He had just put deodorant on you could tell he looked so cute in his jeans and tucked in button down long sleeve which he had pushed up to his elbows worn out ASIC' s and the same old crooked smile that I remember every time I see him I always see this glowing happy boy who will always be there.I sat down  and we exchange knowing looks at roses attention seeking " so what actually happened?" "And you just assumed I was there?" "Well were you?" " yes, yes I was" "well what happened to him?" "He was very sweet and asked her to go with him and she simply replied she'd rather bring her parents and if he ever talks to her again she with get a restraining order" "wow that's really low even for her"