Rainy days

My birthday special

Shuichi was working in his office while Kokichi was laying on the bed, patiently waiting for his husband to come back.
Kokichi was the wife in this relationship. When they were still boyfriends, like not yet married, Kokichi kept saying that if they were going to get married, his beloved should be the wife. But after that one day where he stayed home waiting for his boyfriend to come back, he made food and acted like the wife so they agreed that he should be in the dress.

It was also raining. The rain would hardly tap on the windows making the boy flinch. Then, thunder came making the boy scared. Yes the oh so mighty Ultimate Supreme Leader is scared of thunder and lighting. I am too. The sudden loud sound made the boy jump off the bed. He covered both his ears with his hands. He was shaking like an earthquake. The boy silently wished for his boyfriend to come back and comfort him.

Shuichi knew that his boyfriend is scared of thunder and lightning even though he says he isn't. It was an obvious lie for the detective but isn't for others. He was sitting on the chair, his face directed at the computer in front of him. He started thinking of what's going on in their house. Is Kokichi crying? Yes. Is the boy inside a closet? Yes. He took his phone and dialed Kokichi's number. He waited for a while before the gremlin finally answered.

"Sh-shuichi?" It was obvious he has been crying by the sound of his voice.
The detective sighed and stood up from his chair.
"Im coming home don't worry"
"N-no don't! Don't worry about me"
"No. I'm coming home. Be right there soon, bye love" he ended the call. He took his bag and umbrella and walked up to Kirigi. "I-"
"Yes, you're allowed to go home. Your wife needs you" He blushes slightly before thanking Kirigi.

About 9 minutes later, he ran towards his house. He opened the front door and kicked off his shoes before locking the door and running to hid room. He heard quiet cries. He opened the door and saw his poor wife on the floor, wrapped around in blankets while crying. He dropped his bag on the floor and walked up to the grape and hugged him, whispering comforting words the grape needs.

"Im sorry I wasn't here sooner, Kokichi" Kokichi shook his head and smiled.
"I-its fine. I know you n-needed to work" Shuichi hugged his boyfriends tighter. He took Kokichi phone and went to YouTube to listen to some calm music. He picked the boy up and laid him on the bed. He laid beside the boy.
"Night love~"
"N-night"

Ay it's my birthday.