Missing chapter

Tsumugi Shirigone was in her dorm, all of her things were on the floor including all of her doujinshi. That's not the problem there. To keep the game in place, the cosplayer made a book were all of the things that happened and that will happen are written in there. But something went wrong. One night, someone broke in while she was away. They tore a page from the book and grabbed one of her favorite pens. She tried looking at the CCTV camera to find the culprit but found out they  had broken it.

Her first suspect was Kokichi, since he was the only one who knows how to pick lock. But he isn't that tall to break the camera. She thought that Miu could've have done it because of her stupid inventions. And the fact that there's a lot of gay in her room would be reason why she would go in there. Her next suspect was Maki, the ultimate Assasin. She groaned and slammed both her hands on the desk. Things would go wrong tomorrow if she doesn't find that page.

This is a huge problem. A very huge problem.

As the Mastermind was still trying to find that missing page, there was one boy in his room reading what would happen tomorrow. Ryoma's death and Kirumi's execution. He crumples the paper and throws it away. He cannot stand seeing another friend die. He fixes his hat and leaves his dorm. Now he knows who the Mastermind is, all he has to do now is reveal her.

————— The next day

Everything was going wrong from what Tsumugi written from her book. If Ryoma doesn't die today, that would cause a lot of problems for the next few chapters she wrote in the book. She cannot let that happen. She could just manipulate Kirumi to kill someone, and that someone would be Ryoma. Then problem solve! Danganronpa is being banned in many countries and she has to do something to make it popular so the citizens would make them unban the show. And if this fails then her wishes won't come true.

"Tsumugi" the girl jumps and looks at the protagonist.
"What do you need from a plain girl like me, Shuichi?" Shuichi glares at her.
"Stop it with that plain act!" She jumps.
"W-what do you mean?"
"I know your the Mastermind" she was then consumed with anger. Suddenly, Tsumugi was strangling the poor detective. Her grip tightens on his neck.

"YOU TORE THAT PAGE DIDN'T YOU?!" Shuichi tried to smirk.
"Y-yeah" he holds her wrist trying to pull it away from his neck. She only tightened it. Shuichi was struggling to breathe at that point. His lungs needed air. He felt like he could just die.
Bang! Both their eyes widens. Blood poured out of Tsumugi's stomach before falling to the floor. Shuichi gasped, taking in the oxygen he so needs. Kokichi, Maki and Kaito was standing before him.

"I knew that plain bitch would be the Mastermind of this crazy game" Kokichi says.
"Are you okay sidekick?" He walks towards the boy and patted his back gently. He nods.
"I know this is weird but, thanks Kokichi" he smiles and nods before leaving without a word.
"Im telling the others what happened" Maki says before leaving.

Monokuma pops out of nowhere and summons everyone in that room were the Mastermind was.
"W-what- TSUMUGI!" Himiko yelled out pointing at the cosplayer on the floor.
"Shes the Mastermind.. shes dead.. were free" Shuichi says between coughs and smiles.
"No! You aren't free yet! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE SHORTEST DANGANRONPA SEASON IN HISTORY!" Monokuma yells out.

"H-how are you still moving?! Shouldn't you just shut down?!" Miu asked. They knew without the Mastermind controlling it, he won't be able to move.
"Puhuhuhu! She isn't the only Mastermind here!" Everyone stares at the bear in shock.
"IN FACT YOU ALL ARENT LEAVING UNTIL YOU ALL FIND OUT THE SECRETS OF THIS DAMN SCH-"

"JUNKO ENOSHIMA" Kokichi yelled out.
Shuichi thought for a second. He felt like he heard that name before.
"Junko Enoshima is dea-"
"NO THAT'S WRONG!" The two boys yelled out, cutting off the poor, angry bear.

"She's still alive... Somewhere. This is why the game is still going on isn't it?" Shuichi asks. He looks at Monokuma and he just screams,
"DAMN YOU DETECTIVE!" Before leaving. Everyone looks at each other.
"So we aren't free yet?" Kiibo asked and they just nod. They all said their good-bye's before leaving. Shuichi caught a glimpse of the Grape boy and he ran towards him. He grabbed his wrist making Kokichi look at him.

He smiles and says,
"Thank you"

Even though they aren't free, he did help him a lot today.

Im bored .
This doesn't make any sense I know. But why is Junko still alive? I dunno live the girl so keep her alive.

 But why is Junko still alive? I dunno live the girl so keep her alive

I tried drawing.