The boy who murdered love

Yes I got this random though and now I wanted to write it down and see how it goes. Serial Killer (yes) Shuichi x Kokichi. Why is it always Shuichi? Dont ask me why.

Kokichi POV

"T-thanks!" I smiled as I got off my friend's car. Rantaro smiled at me. "Any time"
"Call me short shrimp!" Miu yelled from the back. I laughed before leaving and so did they. I went to my room then flopped myself onto the bed, clearly tired by what happened at the mall. Miu was singing, Kaede and Maki were dancing and then we went to McDonalds and ate some chicken... What a messed up day it is today.

Probably will be more messed up tomorrow.

And I was right.

—————Time Skip ———›

We all sat in our seats, waiting for the teacher to start her lesson. "Class, we have a new student joining us today. Please welcome Shuichi Saihara" I look at the boy who was walking inside the room. Navy blue hair, long girly eyelashes, black hat along with his clothes... Emo. "My name is Shuichi Saihara, nice to meet you all" he smiled at us.

"It's nice to have you joining us, Shuichi. You will be sitting next to Kokichi, Kokichi raise your hand" ah. I raised my hand like what the teacher said. The boy walked towards the seat beside me with his smile. "Hello" he waved at me and I slowly waved back. "Okay now-" the teacher got interrupted by another teacher walking inside the classroom.
"You're called by the principal"

She nodded. "I'll be gone for a while. Please don't make a mess of our classroom" the teacher then walked out. As soon as the door closed, the room started to grow loud as other students started talking to their seatmates.
"You're Kokichi right?"
"K-Kokichi Ouma" his smile grew.
"I hope we could be great friends this year and so on!"
....
"I hope so too"

—————Time Skip ———›

"P-please Shuichi, I n-need to go m-meet my o-other f-friends" Shuichi was currently hugging my arm. Why? He wants me to come with him instead. "How a-about you j-join us?" This boy keeps talking about this one detective girl making me very uneasy. Is he some kind of stalker or something? Whats with his obsession with her?

"I would love too!" I then felt his nails fig into my skin making me jump.
"Sh-shuichi?" It hurts. Does he even cut his nails? "Let's go to my house after this, okay?"
"Im s-sorry bu-" I felt his nails dig into me more. What the hell??
"It hurts" tears pricked the corners of my eyes. "Ah!" He immediately let go of me. "I'm sorry" but he sounded like he wasn't. Is he lying?

We went to the roof where Miu and the other two could be seen sitting on the floor. The food was on top of the blanket that was on the ground. It's like we're having a small picnic. "Have you guys heard? They said that the killer moved into the city" Miu whispered. "No way" Rantaro's eyes widened at her words. "Probably fake" Kaede commented, not looking away from her phone.

"Y-you m-mean that k-k-killer t-that's killed 20 people now?" I suddenly spoke up. Rantaro jumped and Miu screamed.
"Oh my God-" Kaede covered her ears.
"YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"
"And yes" Rantaro answered to my question earlier.
"That dude's a massive pervert. Fucking people before killing them? Disgusting" Kaede said, her face showed clear disgust. We started talking about different stuff. Surprisingly, Shuichi was silent the whole time. Maybe he's just shy.

—————Time Skip ———›

Few days after Shuichi came to this school, we became very good friends. But he always drags me somewhere else making me spend most of my time with him instead of Rantaro and the others. I didn't went to his house when he invited me on the first day so now I am.
"W-what a b-big house you got h-here, Shuichi" he smiled. He opened the door and let me walk inside first, him following after. I looked around the place, amazed by how clean- something hit my head making me fall to the ground and pass out.

It stinks.. where am I anyway? I slowly opened my eyes. Its so dark.
"Ah~ you're awake" my eyes snapped open when I heard that familiar voice. Memories came flooding back to me.
"Sh-shuichi? W-Where am I?" What's that smell? The lights turned on and I got to look around the room.

"AAHHHHHHHH" dead bodies. One hanging, others on the floor. Blood... Blood... Bloodbloodblood... I want to throw up.
"Sh-shuichi?! W-where a-am i-i?!" My chin was suddenly grabbed and he turned my face to look at him. He looks completely different. His whole face was red. Drool running down his mouth.

"Welcome home, love"

A/N: This picture is random and it has nothing to do with the story. I just like it don't mind me. Also by the way, I thought of this story and was supposed to write it when I thought of what was supposed to happen first but got lazy. Now I forgot and I just wrote what I want. Sorry for how many time skips there are! 😅

 Sorry for how many time skips there are! 😅