Chapter 1- The beginning

"Having a pure, clean and kind heart, never goes wrong. Be calm and gentle towards others and in return Allah will be even more gentle towards you. The rewards for being kind are endless.
Don't add on the burdens of people, instead be that one reason they are at peace. It's easy to lose your calm, belittle someone else, bring someone down but being calm, understanding & quit during such situations is the real win.

//-Your behaviour towards the other, speaks in volumes about you.//-"

****
It was already two years, yet when it came to confess my feelings, I started to get cold feet. 

I just couldn't open my mouth and tell her. I've tried, but I chocked on my words.

I couldn't stop fidgeting. I was scare. I tried to control my emotions, but as I got closer, I began to shudder terribly. I wanted to retreat, but this was my one time opportunity to reveal my feelings, since the person I had a crush on, was all alone.

It had to be now, or I would never get a chance again, to confess directly to her.

*** His POV ***

After some couple of days, I managed to set a status update on whatsapp, featuring my classmates on our graduation day. Habiba was the lady standing right next to me on the picture.

The comments I got from my crush made me go mute.

"Hey, Is she the lucky one?"

It happened really fast. But it did make me wondered, why did she asked?
Could it be that there's something wrong?
But everything that my brain is working on, at that moment, is to find a perfect answer, when she typed again : " She's really pretty"

What should I do now?

"You should have just confessed, without thinking of the consequences. At least, whatever you felt for Ummi, would be known by her now." The voice from inside me informed.

Should I just confess?
Ummi, the girl that I have been crushing on for almost two years.

Me: Not really, she's just classmate.

Ummi: Nothing bad, she's pretty👵

Ummi: Congratulations 👏👏

Me: Its you that I want. 😍
Me: I locked up my feelings in the background 😎

I'm embarrassed that she finally knew how I feel about her. What if rejects me? I can't bear the pain of being broken hearted.

" I don't know what to say or how to comfort you. But that's the risk you have to take if you like someone." My mind scolded for wasting a golden chance.