Chapter 3: Trying to Find a Way Out

So, if you're wondering, this isn't just Morishige and Suzumoto's P.O.V,  forever, so you get a bit of change. And, plus, we need other ships to happen... because why not? Also, if you haven't played/watched Corpse Party, I'd suggest doing so now, so this next part makes a little more sense.

Ayumi Shinozaki's P.O.V

I let out a sigh of relief as Morishige-kun sat up in the cot he was lying on. He glanced around our little group... Probably looking for Mayu-chan. A twinge of guilt that I was the reason she died hit me, but I dismissed it. I needed to be strong for Mochida-kun and the others! Don't forget Kishinuma-kun... He's protected me all this time, and now it's my turn to repay that!

He felt in his pockets, probably looking for the bag he had. I found him in here, unconscious, and Kishinuma-kun found the last bag we were looking for in his pocket. I had thought he had dug through Mayu's corpse to get it, but the remains where she had died was closed off, replaced by another hallway that went around it.

I think Mayu-chan must've hid herself from Morishige-kun, and threw the bag away. Thank you, Mayu-chan...

"We took it out of your pocket, since we needed it to appease the ghosts..." I started, preparing to tell him the story...

Flashback

(Assuming you all have seen/played Corpse Party BloodCovered, I'm just going to skip the appeasing and Yoshiki and Ayumi returning. Yoshiki also confessed his crush on Ayumi to her, like in manga, and came back a little while after she did.

The gist of how they found Satoshi, Yuka, and Naomi is the same way as the manga; Kou Kibiki lead them to where the rubble had covered the three of them (Satoshi had found Yuka before the earthquake of the closed spaces coming together).

Then Ayumi remembered they had left Sakutaro in the infirmary unconscious and unguarded, so the five go back to the infirmary  to find Sakutaro still asleep. We'll skip to when the five enter the infirmary...)

"We left Morishige-kun in here," I said, pointing towards the infirmary. The others nodded, running behind me. Crap, I forgot all about Morishige-kun! I kicked myself mentally. I stop in front of  the room where he hopefully still was and alive, and try to open the door. I pull as hard as I can. Stuck. Well, crap.

I grunt and dig my heels into the ground, trying to pull the door open. Don't tell me it was locked! I try and try, and hear a chuckle. I turn around to see the bleached hair idiot walking up to me.

Kishinuma-kun pushes me not-so-gently aside, to which I yelp and send him a dagger filled glare. He was able to pull the door open with ease. I feel my cheeks warm with a faint pink flush. I look right into his grey eyes, which are sparkling with amusement.

"You... Delinquent." I hiss. Mochida-kun chuckles. Nakashima-san and Mochida-chan giggle. Kishinuma-kun smirks, and enters first. Acting like an overprotective jerk, as always. I guess after he confessed, he's been feeling confident. Also, the presence of his friends must be making him feel better. I felt twice as safe now, mostly because of him and my friends.

I walk inside after everyone else, closing the door behind me. I think I got the ghosts of this school figured out; unless there is more than one, they don't attack more than three people. So, unless a semi-large group of ghosts team up, we'd be safe locked in this room for now.

Morishige-kun still lay on the cot we had left him on, not showing any signs of gaining consciousness. Nakashima-san glanced to me.

"Does he know...?" She starts to ask, Kishinuma-kun and I shake our heads simultaneously.