f o u r

listen to music above if there's any. -Yelina.

9 Months Later

"I'm ready for this to be fucking over!" She says, frustrated as she struggles to pull herself off the couch. Namjoon releases a low laugh, quickly helping her off the couch as the girl glares at the three men who watch with an amused gaze.

"I oughta beat yall ass." She hiss at the three before waddling away to make her way to the fridge, Jungkook following her like a lost puppy like he had been doing for the last eight months.

"Kookie baby, can you pass me the pickles?" She asks the male as she pulls the jar of peanut butter out of the pantry. The male nods, handing the smaller girl the pickles, earning a kiss from the tigress. She happily pulls out a couple of the pickle spears before taking a spoon and spreading a decent amount of peanut butter on each of them.

Jimin trudges into the kitchen, looking down at what was on the girl's plate before looking back up at her with a grimace on his face. She shrugs at his disgusted features, waddling back into the living room causing all of the hybrids to look at her with strange gaze.

"The fuck.." Namjoon says glancing up from his book before looking over at the girl who was happily munching at her sour and savory snack. He chose to say nothing else, glancing back down at his book.

But Yoongi chose unwisely, finishing namjoons statement.

"What the fuck are you eating?" His tone came out more harsh than intended, the tigress eyes immediately filling with tears, sending all of the men around her into panic.

Namjoon and Hoseok glared at Yoongi who was desperately trying to cheer his pregnant mate up, quickly apologizing for his outburst. She sniffles, handing Jungkook the plate for him to take. Jimin walks into the living, looking around at the hybrids surrounding a crying Nari before blinking and turning back around, wordlessly.

Jungkook shakes his head as he watches his boyfriend trudge up the stairs, trying to get as far away as possible.

When anyone upset Nari it was bound for everyone to get their asses handed to them. Besides Jungkook of course, who brought instant comfort to the tigress. Jungkook pushes Yoongi away from the crying tigress, sitting next to her, instantly causing her to wrap her arms around him.

She cries into his shoulder for a couple minutes until she falls asleep, his hands resting on her belly as the little bundles kick at him. Yoongi lets out a deep sigh, still resting on the floor as he looks up at his mate. "They're kicking her ass."

His other mates hum in agreement. "Y'all think i'm gonna be a good father?" He asks in a small voice, scared that anyday his kit will be home and he won't do a good job at being the best dad he could be.

"You? We fucking hated each other when we met and now shes carrying my baby." Hoseok gazes at the sleeping tigress with a soft smile on his lips.

"I think we're all going to be ok. Only time will tell." Namjoon says fondly as he looks at each of his mates, a soft smile on his face before looking back down at his book.

A loud whine leaves her lips as she leans on the tall male for support. "Ok, Nari. You have to breathe. We're going to get you to the hospital as soon as possible."

Jin tells the girl, grabbing her face with both his hands as she tears up, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Another contraction hits causing the tigress to hiss at the pain. "Jinnie, they're a minute apart." The male curses under his breath as the front door slams open, revealing four more of her mates.