Three

Somebody Else –The 1975

[You're intertwining your soul with somebody else]

6th YEAR

Elisabeth

The written message on the mirror faded after a few seconds, and not a single word had come out of our mouths since then. I don't know exactly how many hours Draco and I spent locked in my dorm after that, but I suppose a lot, since it was already dark outside.

We did nothing but stay in silence, both staring vacantly at different spots.

I heard him standing up from Amelia's bed and he came to sit by my side. We reached for each other's hands and, still without saying anything, we intertwined our fingers daintily.

"You should eat something," he muttered. "You have eaten nothing since breakfast."

"So have you," I stated.

He didn't reply, so I let go of his cold hand and stood up headed to the door. As soon as I got up, he grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I didn't expect this," I mumbled in his chest after a few seconds.

"Neither did I, Liz."

"Anyways, it's nothing new. We already were in on this," I tried to put it off.

Seriously I was not in the mood for any type of deep conversation about it at the moment. After all those hours, I just wanted to distract myself. "Let's go get something to eat."

"Sure."

But Draco didn't move. I went back to him and took his hand.
"Come on," I smiled.

"Mhm-mm," he murmured, a smirk appearing on his face.

With no hesitation, he placed his big hands around my waist and pulled me in for a soft kiss. Without leaving my lips for a single moment, he helped me lay on my bed, gently.

Gentle. Draco was always gentle. He had always been.

He placed himself between my legs and started leaving a trail of wet kisses on my jawline.

"Malfoy?" I whispered.

"I'm finishing what I couldn't do before," he lifted his head to look at me. "Any objections?"

"None," I smiled.

"Good." I felt him smiling on my neck before he started nipping the soft spots of it, leaving small innocent love bites around.

My fingertips reached for the hem of his shirt to pull it off. Once I removed it, I tossed it to the side to admire what I had in front of me.

"I love that look on your face," he groaned. "When you see me... from there."

I blushed at his words.

"You are the bitchiest of them all," his big hand travelled under my skirt. The moment the cold metal of his rings brushed against my thighs, I shivered.

"But when I touch you," he continued, his tone deeper in every word. "You melt."

"Here," he leaned closer, so his lips brushed my ear. "I am in control."

His hand moved to my heat, feeling the wetness. His fingers gripped my underwear, and recklessly, he pulled them down.

"Elizabeth!" A firm hand banged repeatedly the door.

"You have to be kidding me," Draco whined.

"Elizabeth!" Amelia's voice came from the other side of the door.