The announcement

It had been two weeks since tony had adopted peter and became his daddy and he loved every second of it was the 2nd of September when pepper came into the living room looking flustered tony was watching peter play with a find-a-shape "tony we have a problem there are pictures" "pictures" tony asked "what kind of pictures" "peter midchange, you rocking him to sleep, him running around in nothing but a diaper" pepper explains handing the tablet to tony it was on a gossip site the headline blaring TONY STARK HAS A SECRET LITTLE the pictures attached made tony see red there was one with tony holding peters legs up as he wiped him peters whole rear on display another showed peter red faced and tired screaming his little lungs out with a tired tony patting his butt trying to rock him to sleep the last one showed peter laughing midrun in nothing but a diaper with tony chasing him a huge grin on his face and his hands making claws "ok we need to do something about this" tony sighed out scrubbing a hand over his face. why couldn't people just leave his family alone "if we don't announce peters adoption these gossip sites will just get worse and what if the kids at his school find out he would be tortured" "I agree but-" she was cut off when a large grunt was heard from peter who had a block in his hands as he crouched next to his play table "I think his lunch caught up to him" tony chuckled he waited until peters face relaxed and he went back to stacking blocks to pick him up "hey boo I think you need a change huh" tony smiled as peter grinned and said "dah" then wriggled in his arms he then began to pat Tony's head and repeatedly say "dah dah dah dah" "you sure are talkative today" tony laughed and headed to the nursery. He layed Peter down on the changing table and began to coo at him as he stripped his pants it was then he saw a flicker on the balcony. At first he thought it was bird so he turned to see it what he saw instead was a photographer who had some how gotten passed the security measures Tony anger flared and quickly flipped the iron gauntlet onto his hand "Friday call the cops" he said before grabbing the man and throwing him inside "what do you think you're doing" Tony yelled the adrenaline had been rushing and once it was cleared from his ears he could hear Peter wailing "fri get the bots on this asshole until the police get here" he put the gauntlet away one the bots appeared and pick up Peter "it's ok baby we're ok" he said as he bounced him. The police got there soon after and arrested the man and took a statement. Once they had left Tony looked at pepper "yeah we need to have a press conference".

A few days later they stood in front of a room full of reporters Tony in his suit and holding Peter who was in a onesie having dropped that morning grin the stress. Tony had tried to get him to wear a suit too but Peter made his opinion about that clear very quickly when he had a blowout ten minutes after it was put on him. Nevertheless he was here "thank you for coming today as you can see yes, pepper and I have a little he was and intern I had grown close with and considered a son his previous caretaker was unfortunately taken from this world earlier this year and I adopted him without a second thought as for the pictures that have been surfacing." He paused. "Every single one of those photographers and websites have been taken to court and anyone who doesn't respect our privacy or who takes a picture with our knowledge and consent will be taken to court and taken for everything they are worth. If anyone has questions now is the time to ask". The room exploded and Peter began to cry Tony quickly handed him off to pepper who took him out quickly. A month after the press conference the news still has yet to die down and Peter was harassed everywhere he had to be specially escorted to and from school. He was tired of it and so one day he evaded his security and went off on his own in New York he was halfway to broadway before he was intercepted by a group of men in masks "hello Spider-Man our boss wants a word" peter dropped quick and stuck his fingers in his mouth trying not to cry Peter shuddered a bit as he began to pee in his diaper knees bent and fingers still in his mouth "what's he doing" one of the men said "I think he's peeing" another said "come on he can't be unless he's a little" the first one snarled "well look at him does anything not look little to you" the man just scoffed and smacked peter to the ground he whimpered but continued to release his bladder into his diaper "boss didn't tell us he was little" the first one said the third let out an irritated sigh "do neither of you fuck heads watch the news. It's the whole reason boss wants him. Come on get him up." Peter was hauled to him feet and a hood was put over his head.