Ch.2 Nickname

NARUTO’S POV

   It has been a week since I joined the Anbu, we got an important mission, and well I got the mission the team is supposed to observe me. The mission is sending me to a bandit hideout, eliminate them all. That’s is my mission, Jiji knows I haven’t killed yet that’s why my team is to observe.

   We left the village at the crack of dawn, I kept ahead of the rest of the group but not by much if I left those behind Jiji would be mad. We arrived at dusk, I turned around “I am heading inside now”.

   I heard Kakashi telling me to rest until dawn, but I couldn’t I was excited for some reason. I stopped to use my sensor skills, I could tell that they had 4 ninja’s and over 30 some without chakra or very little.  I turned around “10 minutes, that’s how long until I return.” I left them and entered.

   I saw two guards and I used a simple Genjutsu to put them to sleep, I slit their throats. That’s when it happened, I felt an intense sense of pleasure feeling the blood that got on my hands. I ignored it and continued inside, the first room had 10 people inside.

   I drew my Katana, before they could turn to see who used a seal I sliced off one person’s head. That’s when Kurama’s chakra slipped out slightly, I looked at the body and grinned. The others finally saw me, I jumped towards the biggest guy but slow enough everyone could keep an eye on me.

   One after another I started with one guys arm, sliced it clean off. He screamed and someone sounded an alarm one after another person and ninja rushed into the room. I left the guy with his arm screaming while killing everyone else, after the first ten bodies hit the ground I started to laugh.

   I don’t understand what’s happening but I could feel Kurama’s power get stronger with each drop of blood. It only took about 6 minutes for me to slice everyone down, when my team came forward they gasp. I had the guy who was screaming sitting down too terrified to scream anymore, he just sat as I laughed like a maniac. I suddenly stopped everything got quiet, I turned to the guy I left.

   I smirked and he yelped in fear, I giggled approaching him. My team tried to talk to me but I ignored it, this sensation is wonderful. I was one foot away when he tried to stab me with a kunai, I used my hand to let him stab me but just laughed. His eye shown so much fear, I couldn’t get enough.

My team tried to approach me, bad mistake Kurama's chakra cloaked me with one tail. It only kept them away, they finally gave up and watched

   I spent 10 minutes torturing the guy finally he died from blood loss. I sat down and looked around “Mission complete”. Once I turned to the entrance I saw my team awe struck. “Did I do something wrong?” no one said anything.

   I just decided to walk outside, Kakashi stopped me on the way. “Laughing Kit or Bloody Kitsune” I smirked, “Love them both you choose” and started to giggle, then I looked back at them again “When is the next mission like this? I barely had any fun with only those 4 ninja” I got no response so I waited outside.

*Time Skip*

   We arrived at Jiji’s office and after Kakashi gave his report Jiji looked at me, “How do you feel?” I just shrugged. “Honestly like any other day , but the blood felt so good when is my next assassination mission?” I could tell everyone in the room had a shiver down there spines.

   We got the day off and he said we will have another team mission tomorrow. I can’t wait! When he dismissed us he held me back for a moment, “Kitsune, you eliminated one of the Land of Fire’s more notorious gangs in 15 minutes.” I stopped him, “6 minutes I played with one guy for a while”. He just shook his head. “You will have one more chance to get a better nickname, please don’t get out of hand again.” I just nodded “No promises” and walked out. We both knew that was the end of our discussion.

*Time Skip*

   This time our mission isn’t and assassination but I had to capture a rouge nin spotted near the border of the Land of Fire. I wasted no time to get to his last known location, it was a 2 day man hunt before I found him. When he saw me he laughed, “They sent a child? The Leaf must be stupid if they think you can stop me” I just grinned and drew my Katana.

   Once I was in a low stance Kurama taught me for speed I charged, I stopped in his face and he jumped back. “See you could have died” I said, He just looked shocked and drew his own blade.

   He charged me I copied him, we had a nice fight for a while trying my best not to cut him and touch the blood. I got bored and tried to swiftly take his head, he barly dodged and blood landed on my face, with that some of Kurama’s chakra came out, the look of fear on his face. Beautiful!

   He didn’t have time to react before I sliced his head clean off his shoulders, I felt the blood and started to laugh like a maniac. After about 1 minute my team came from behind me and I stopped, “got a better name?’ I asked. Everyone shook their head “Laughing Kit or Bloody Kitsune” I said out loud, every looked at me confused. I turned to where I sensed 2 other shinobi.

   I tilted my head, “Are you next or are you going to leave?” I felt there chakra start to gain distance. I just smirked and faced my team, “Grab his head and let’s be off”. They were looking in the direction and only noticed the shinobi when they left.

   When we got back and reported our mission I got my name and how it was already going to spread, “It’s too late now” I told Jiji. We got dismissed and have another mission in two days.

A/N Naruto has a blood lust equal to Kurama, he will get worse as time goes on. The blood is warm to comfort him from being lonely and hurt from a young age.

Now do you want more of these or would you like me to time skip to the academy? I got plans for the academy so I will dedicate at least two chapter to it.