two.

"bye mum i love you so much. ill call and facetime you every night. i'll send you photos of every stop we go to i promise. i love you to the moon and back' i said to my mum as i hugged her tight. i had already said goodbye to my brother and older sister and now i have to say goodbye to shelbu, the hardest of all. Ive never been away from her for this long. 2 years without my bestfriend. no, that is not okay. 

"i love you so so so so much loo loo. i dont know what im gonna do without you. you have to flight out and stay with me for a couple days and watch me on tour. please, you have to. i love you so much im gonna miss you heaps. dont forget to text me and tell me everything that happens with jon okay? okay! now im gonna go or i'll miss my flight." isaid to my bestfriend with tears running down my face. "i love you too leeroy. i'll fly out and visit you soon i promise, i miss you already. call me everyday and night and tell me everything okay? okay!" she replied while hoding my shoulders as we cried to eachother. 

and with that i gave her one last hug and made my way to my gate. ive never been so excited and nervous for something in my life yet so upset to be leaving my bestfriend behind. 

i made my wayonto the plane and found my seat, luckily it was a window seat and i had the row to myself. i prepared myself for the flight ahead and made myself comfy. 

Next stop: California!