three.

i was sat up in my hotel room on my laptop finishing up editing my new video. i was wearing an oversized t-shirt that hangs down to my knees given to me by my dad. i was just about to upload my video to youtube when i heard a knock at my door. i slowly got out of the bed and made my way to the door, i opened it and right before my eyes was THE Jack Gilinksy. HOLY HELL. 

'oh my god, your jack gilinsky!' i said while staring at him.

'thats me, and your charli green. how are you going? i heard we are room mates for the whole tour' he replied while lifting me up and waking me over to the bed and sitting me down. 'well damn that was a bit forward' i thought to myself.

'Well, since we are gonna be living together for the next 2 years, lets get to know eachother a little more.' jack said while sitting opposit me on the bed.

'20 questions ?' i asked getting excited

"yep, i'll go first, but lets just ask as many questions it takes. ok um.... where are you from?'

'Gold Coast Australia' i replied 

*2 hours later* 

we just finished the game and we were laughing our asses off at an advert on the TV when we heard a knock on the door. soon enough all the magcon boys were in our hotel room jumping on the beds and running around mental as i just stand there starstruck. now i know what bart meant when he said i would freak. and he was right.