chapter-27

Nandini pov

What the hell is going on? I am not able to process anything. There is something definitely going on between Aryamann and Manik. Earlier Arya was behaving so differently with me. Suddenly he was getting close. I know he is my friend and I trust him but there is something fishy over here. It feels like there is some kind of challenge going on between these two and somehow it feels like I am the prize.

Uhhh...my brain will blast now

As soon as Manik held my hand Aryamann let go of the other hand and quietly went inside I turned around to look at Manik and he gave me "what did I do look" to which I eyes towards his hand holding mine.

He immediately smirked and held my hand even more tightly and pulled me inside the theatre with him.

The movie had already started and it was quite dark ,by the way Manik was pulling me I would've definite fallen down but thank God before I could fall we reached our row.

Everyone sat down now only the first two seats were left and Aryamann was sitting on the third seat. Manik saw him and gritted because he did not want to sit near him and neither did he allow me to go in. He stood there for quite a few seconds. But before people started noticing us I quickly let go of his hand and went and sat near Aryamann.

I wasn't able to concentrate on the movie for one second. Well how could I? I was sitting in between two stupid brothers.

Arya- Nandu yeh lo coke..tumne maanga that na
N- accha hua Arya tum yeh le aaye. I was feeling so thirsty

Before I could put the straw in my mouth Manik pulled the drink from my hand and put it in his mouth.

N- what the hell Manik. Abhi gir jaata yeh
M- I'm sorry Nandu. Ab pee lo

(Well Aryamann sipped from the drink and then gave it to Nandini and he made sure that I see it. He was testing my patience to another level but as Cabir said I had to act smart, so I pulled the drink from Nandini s hand and drank from it and then gave it to her and this time I made sure Aryamann looks at me)

Cabir- guys tum teeno Bahar kyon nahi chale jaate vaise bhi movie toh tum dekh nahi rahe ho aur Hume bhi dekhne nahi de rahe ho

Arya- sorry cabir we'll keep it low

The movie got over all of them came out and headed towards the parking lot. The guys went to get the car while the girls stood near the exit talking. All the four guys got their own car and were waiting one behind the other for the girls to enter. Manik eyed nandini to come and sit in his car and at the same time Aryamann called nandini to come and sit with him. One by one all of them sat now only nandini was left. She was so confused as to what to do so without giving it much thought she went and sat in cabir's car. This did nothing but make Manik angry where as Aryamann and Cabir were laughing.

They were together in the following cars
Navya and Arya
Mukti and Manik
Cabir and NANDINI
Dhruv and Aliya

Cabir- Nandini, I think you are in the wrong car, he said while laughing a little

Nan- stop it Cabir, I'm not in the mood

Cab- accha baba sorry

Nan- why are these brothers so complicated?

Cab- so Manik told you?

Nan- Actually it was Aryamann who told me, Manik doesn't know that I know

Cab- Nandini don't ever mention this in front of Manik. He doesn't like to talk about this
Nan- I know that's why I haven't told him anything
Cab- Nandini, I agree Manik is complicated but woh Dil ka bura nahi hai

Chalo AA Gaya tumhara hostel aur voh dono tumhara wait Kar rahe hai, he said eyeing towards Aryamann and Manik who were standing near their respective cars looking at me like they are going to eat me up.

Where do I go now aiyappa

Aage khayi toh peeche kua

How will Nandini manage the brothers?

Will this bring them closer

Let's see

Do vote and share your views

Thanks ❤️