Written in the Stones

I think i'm gonna do this one, I just wan't to see if people would like it. It's a marvel thing, a bit of a fix-it you might say but i've been sleeping on the idea for a while and thought I might share it incase I don't follow through so someone else can do it if they want, anyways on with the thing. 

The Avengers did it, they got Thanos and saved the universe, or well half of it atleast, and nkw they can go home to....well nothing really, see Thanos got all the stones but right before he could snap Thor went for the head and now the avengers technically have all the stones and with that the unlimited power of the universe, but they wouldn't do anything bad. (ya know cause they just fought to stop the bad from happening.) So they all are just kinda at the compound, Steve and Tony made up, the rouges were no longer considered criminals considering they just saved EVERYONE'S butts, so the accords were basically equivilant to a the amount of cares they had left to give and the world was right again. Or so they thought, see someone was kind of upset, and no it's not Thanos, because these idiots can't seem to get it in their heads that they belong together. And that's where they come in making the Avengers a stronger team one ship at a time. Using the stones ( which for both convineance and protection are at the compound) one at a time they create scenarios that put 6 of the most obvious ships together, building the team and making it stronger. 

I'm baaaaaaaack. (I'm sure you know who they are)

And thats the idea if you use it you can obviously put your own ships in it but as of right now I have about half of the whole story planed out(ships and plot), if you want to use this just comment and tell me or like tag me somewhere, anyways bi