The beginning

This the flashback 1 of 2 to like 1 day before the Y,A (yandere apocalypse) began.
We open to a small little shopping mall where Y/N works at the coffee shop and work 5 hours with $789.00 dollars an hour (this how he was able to afford build a bunker)because of it being a really popular coffee shop with the best coffee in za worldo.
The only catch to working here is the fact his the only guy who works there and 3/4 of costumers who come there are women that and one his coworkers named Vanessa likes to tease him all the time.
Right now Y/N is on break watching the TV in the breakroom currently the news was talking about a new brand of strawberries that makes people feel intense love for someone but the side it really only affected women from 18 to their 40s but the effect never wore off they just dulled after 50 till the person died or thats what they say.

???:Hey Y/N come here

Y/N:Ok coming
That was Y/N boss named Bailey and she trys to help him with his problem with Vanessa.

Bailey:Hey Y

Y:Hey what did you need?

Bailey:where getting a shipment of those strawberries they just came out with tomorrow and I need help serving them to customers and i was wondering if you can help me you'll get extra pay if you do.

Y:You dont need to give me extra I'll come in and help.

Bailey:Theres something else i need to tell you.

Y:What

Bailey: Vanessa will be there too

Y:(sigh)I'll try my best to avoid anything and anything happends Ill tell you.

Bailey:Thanks Y

Y:No problem

Bailey:You head home early if you want.

Y: