Chapter 2

He woke up before the girl. He even didn't remember her name. Laila? Laura?
He looked around her room that was full of poster. Gosh, how old was she? He got up and saw a writing behind him that said "Lucy".
Oh yeah! That was her name!
He fastly dressed up and went out the flat without woke her up.
It was colder than the other days.
"God, i need a coffee. Now."
He started to walk through the street, until he found a little bar.
"Good morning, sir."
" 'morning. A long coffee please."
"It's coming!"
He looked around just to see two girl, a few steps from him, taking a coffee.
One of them was cute, really cute. The other one was literally stunning. She had dark hair, her eyes seemed like two pieces of gold and her smile was breathtaking.
"Excuse me. Did the two girl over there paid already their coffee?"
"Mmm, not yet sir."
"Great, I'll pay for them."

"Excuse me sir? Can you bring us the bill?"
"Oh, you don't need it. The man over there has already paid all."
He said pointing to Robert who waved to the girls, smiling. They did the same.
"Do you know him, An?"
"Nope. What about you?"
"Neither do i."
They were pretty confused. Men offered them drinks every time, but they're always old, perv looking for some young girl. This time he wasn't old. He was handsome. His eyes and that smile could make all the girls stay awhile.
He stand up and went towards them.
"Good morning girls."
He said with his deep voice.
"Hey, thank you for pay our coffees."
Anne said.
"No problem, it was a pleasure pay for two beautiful girls like you. By the way, I'm Robert."
He smiled. He was such a gentleman, or, maybe, a smart man.
"I'm Anne and she is Alaska. Do you wanna join us?"
She asked him, gesturing to the chair in front of her.
"Yeah sure. Woah, Alaska. It's a beautiful name. Don't get me wrong Anne, yours is beautiful too, but Alaska is, you know, unusual."
He said sitting on the chair.
"My parents's dream was going to Alaska, but for some reason they couldn't, so when I was born they give me their dream's name."
She smiled and, he could swear, it was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen in his life.
"I have a longer and cooler name's story than yours. Are you ready?"
They nodded smiling.
"My name is Robert because my father's name is Robert...That's all."
They all laughed.
"That was the most beautiful and exacting story I had ever heard!"
Anne said, still laughing.
"I know. I'm such a storyteller!"
They started talking about everything and for the whole time his eyes was only on Alaska.
Suddenly his phone started ringing.
"Hello?.... Yeah. I'm coming."
He hanged up.
"I'm sorry girls but I have to go, if you want you can give me your number, you know, to keep in touch."
"Yeah, Ska. Give him your number!"
Alaska looked at her with a confusing face.
"O....Kay?"
They exchanged their number.
"It was such a pleasure talking with you. I hope we'll see you soon. Bye!"
"The same for us. Bye Robert!"
"I'll write you Ska!"
He said before going out.
"Oh god, he's so hot!"
Anne said.
"Why did I have to give him my number? Can't give him yours?"
"Oh c'mon Ska! Have you noticed how he was looking at you? He likes you!"
"Yeah, sure!"
She rolled her eyes.
"We'll see if I'm right!"

------------------------------------

Hey! I'm Sara. I really hope you like my story. I'm sorry if there are some grammatical error but I'm Italian.
I'm doing my best. Ahahaha
I'm also sorry 'cause this first two chapter are short. They will be longer by the time, I promise! :)

Comment and vote if you want, to let me know what do you think about it. See ya in the next chapter!