Disbelief

After the argument, Rita sat down and tried to relax with her youngest daughter Lily. She would be coming with her...no questions asked. Lily shouldn't grow up to be like her older sisters who seemed to think that violence was the only way to solve things. Silently..She looked at her daughters and saw that only 5 of her other daughters seemed to be worried about Lincoln. Leni, Lana, Luna, Lucy and Lisa were the only ones to care. 

Shaking her head, she thought about where this went wrong. She should've stepped in and helped solve the issue instead of having her daughters take care of it herself. In fact..She shouldn't had approved the Sister Fight Protocol in the first place. She was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't notice a certain nurse walking by until she saw the white shoes on the floor.

"Mrs. Loud..What are you doing here?" The nurse said. Rita quickly looked up and saw Maria Santiago who was also the mother of Bobby and her son's friend Ronnie Anne.

"Waiting to see my son who was beat up by his sisters over a dress...a stupid dress." Rita Said.

"Oh no..That's terrible. Is he alright?" Maria Said.

"I'm not sure. I feel like such a failure..letting things escalate this far. However it seems like I'm the only responsible adult worried about him since Lynn thought that this was all his fault." Rita Said.

"How could it be his fault?" Maria Asked.

"Because he placed himself into the Sister Fight Protocol That I stupidly brought into effect with the hope of stopping fights. However...We never properly explained the protocol to him and look at what happened..A damaged spine, broken arm and a concussion along with several bruises. Out of the older girls...Only five seemed worried while the others are just trying to pin the blame on Lincoln for butting in." Rita Said bitterly.

"Surely Lori is worried about her brother...Is she?" Maria Said while looking over. What she saw was shocking..Lori didn't look worried or anything..She looked bored and desperate to leave and call her son.

"No. However I have to tell my son that I'm planning to divorce his father. I'm also taking 6 girls with me so they can be on the right path in life." Rita Said.

"I'm sorry to hear that Rita. And don't worry things will work out in time..just don't stress yourself out to much." Maria Said before she left to finish up her rounds.

As Maria walked away, Rita thought back about her son. Her son who still had to figure out his talent. Eventually the doctor came back and told everyone that Lincoln can see them. Slowly she started to walk towards his room with Leni, Lucy, Luna, Lana and Lisa towards his room. The others just left with their father. It's clear that they cannot come with her..She can't have girls that beat up their only brother without any remorse. 

Now she had to tell her son the awful news unaware that Carol Pringrey saw and heard everything and smirked. Knowing that she was going to knock Lori down a peg.

"I wish you luck Lori. Because you're going to need it." She Said before posting what happened to Social Media. Making a story that will go viral in a matter of minutes.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋