Grief

When the small group went to Lincoln's hospital room, they were nervous. Nervous that Lincoln's reaction towards all of them for the events of Brawl in the Family. Not to mention the upcoming divorce that would separate the family from each other. Slowly the group went inside..only to see Lincoln asleep.

"Mom." Leni Asked.

"Yes..Honey." Rita Asked.

"Are you really divorcing Dad?" Leni Asked.

"Yes. Your father has already shown his true colors and I can't let him drag down to his level." Rita Said.

"B..But what about the others? Aren't you going to take them?" Lana Asked.

"No. Your sisters made their choice and you made your own. Besides this will give us a chance to start over and really correct all of your issues." Rita Said.

"What issues?" Leni Asked.

"Listen girls...Your father and I haven't been raising you to act like mature adults. If we did then this fight would have never happened in the first place. It's time for me to take some of you away since I'm afraid that one day you girls will do something that will have you guys end up in jail." Rita Said.

"J..Jail?!" The Girls Exclaimed.

"Yes..Jail. Girls...Every issue cannot be solved with violence. Violence can only lead to assault and battery along with murder. If I kept you on the path that you guys were headed on then one day you guys will go to jail or a juvenile correction facility." Rita Said.

"Wait a minute...If we can go to jail for our fights then..." Luna started.

"Then What Luna?" Lana Asked.

"We can kiss our dreams goodbye. People will also look at us differently which would not help us in the long run." Lisa Said.

The girls looked shocked and felt extreme regret for their actions. If they were out in public or if some of their neighbors called then...They could have been sent to jail or juvie. But most of all..They could have killed or beat someone up severely like..Lincoln. Lincoln who always helped them with their own activities and hobbies without question. And what did they do to repay him...Ban him from the kitchen and bathroom, beat him up for trying to watch TV and steal his room.

"Oh my gosh...What were we thinking?" Leni Said.

"Yeah...I feel like a terrible person now. Lincoln always helped us with our stuff, but instead of appreciating it..We just take advantage of it." Lana said.

"Too bad the others haven't seen it yet. Speaking of which...Where will we go mom if we're leaving the house?" Lucy Said.

"We're going downtown." Rita Said before she heard groaning from Lincoln. The girls stayed back as Rita and Lily slowly went to the Hospital bed. As she waited for Lincoln's eyes to open..She took deep breaths and wondered how Lincoln would take the news. 

Eventually Lincoln opened his eyes and looked around which gave Rita the difficult task of telling Lincoln everything that happened.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋