{Muriel} You're Mine {Lemon}

I was making my way to Muriel's, holding some nicer clothes for him. I didn't know if he'd accept them but I hoped he would.

I reached out to open the door but it swung out before I could even touch the handle.

Muriel stood there, looking nervous.

"Y/n!" He said, pulling me inside, which surprised me.

"Muriel are you okay? What's going on?  Why did you p-" I was cut off by him pressing his lips to mine.

My eyes widened but I slowly melted into the kiss, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck.

He hoisted me up so my legs were around his waist and held me by my ass and back.

Blushing, I pulled away and whispered "M-Muriel?! Wha-"

He shushed me with a soft "Y-n. I want you. So badly. Do you want me?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, blushing furiously.

Within 15 seconds, I was undressed and laying on his bed, and he was above me, completely erect. He was huge.

He suddenly dropped down so he was kissing slowly down to my crotch, and then he started licking at my entrance. He slowly pushed his tongue inside and used his thumb to rub tight circles on my clit.

Within minutes I was a moaning mess.
I came hard, and he sat up, this time using his fingers.

He had four fingers inside of me by the time I came for a second time, and he still hadn't had any relief.

I gently manoeuvred myself so I had my legs spread in front of him, just inviting him to fuck me senseless.

He pushed into me with no hesitation and I gasped from the way he stretched my walls.

After adjusting to him, I whispered "Fuck me until I can only moan your name~ Make me yours. Don't hold back~"

He blushed but started pounding me mercilessly. I started moaning especially loudly when he hit that special spot inside of me.

"M-Muriel!! Ah! Mu-Mnnn! Fuck! Muriel, harder!" I screamed, feeling close already.

After five minutes, I orgasmed for the third time in 30 minutes and he pulled out, spilling his semen over my chest and stomach.

Laying next to me, he murmured "You're mine"

I could only nod in response, and then I fell asleep in his arms.

(392 Words!!)