{Asra} Call me Master~ {Lemon}

{Starting with a bang, again, NO UNDER 14S} {Most of these will be female apprentices unless requested}

I was just coming home from getting pumpkin bread. I set down the still warm loaf on the counter and then I heard small, soft moans.

Curious, I padded upstairs, taking care to be quiet.

Peeking between the beads of the curtain in Asras bedroom door, I gasped softly, covering my mouth.

He was laying on his bed, legs spread, jerking himself off.

My right hand slowly crept down to my crotch, slipping down past my waistband and panties.

I was already dripping wet.

I slowly rubbed circles on my clit, keeping my mouth covered.

I almost audibly gasped when he moaned.. My name.

"Mmnn~ Y/N~" he moaned, pumping his hand faster.

I watched him for another maybe two minutes.

By this time I had two fingers going at a steady pace inside of me, and I couldn't stop the lewd mewls that were escaping my lips.

Suddenly, Asras moans stopped and he sat up, staring straight at me through the beaded curtain.

"Y/n!" He exclaimed, and then he noticed my hand, still on my crotch.

"Oh~" He purred, beckoning me forwards with his finger.

I removed my fingers and felt myself being pulled inside by some magical force.

"Hello, dear Y/n~" he said, getting up and striding over to me.

I blushed at his bareness, glancing down at his length. It was big, especially hard.

"May I?~" he whispered, holding onto my waistband.

I just nodded, blushing harder.

He slowly undressed me, caressing my body.

With one swift movement, he picked me up and sat on the bed, making me straddle him and positioning his thick, throbbing cock at my entrance.

"This will hurt a little, okay?~" he purred in my ear.

"Y-yes Asra" I whimpered.

"Call me Master~" He growled softly.

"Yes... Master~" I replied, then I pushed myself down onto his length.

I let myself adjust to him and then I started bouncing, moaning lewdly.

He moans and grips my ass, squeezing it.

Soon, the glorious sounds of slapping skin and sex had filled the room.

After 20 minutes, Asra whispered "Can I cum inside?~"

I simply nodded, too euphoric to answer properly.

He shot his load inside of me and then pulled out, pulling me down next to him on the bed.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too, Y/n" he answers.

I fall asleep satisfied.

{414 Words!! OwO}