Steamed!

Yunho looked at him and watched him leave "Yunho" Jae's voice said closer than what he thought. Yunho looked down and moved more near the door where his voice came. Yunho turned round to lean on the door frame.

Jaejoong bit his lip "I'm sorry" he said.

Yunho shook his head "there's nothing for you to be sorry about" he stated holding onto Jaejoong hand as he closed his eyes "I'm sorry for not talking to you but that's not me anymore"

Jaejoong licked his lip and gripped onto his hand "I know"

Yunho bit his top lip "I've got a different prospective about things now, it's just I've developed over the years" he explained.

Jaejoong walked backwards out of the kitchen and leaned back with his back to Yunho's chest with their hands fused together at the side. Yunho moved his free hand to hug his shoulder "I get that Yunnie but I just want to feel like you want to talk to me"

Yunho leaned his chin on Jaejoong shoulder "I want to I really do" he mumbled against his skin.

Jaejoong closed his eyes and leaned more into him "let's just forget this ever happened" he said "and when you feel the need to talk I'm always here no matter where I am"

Yunho nodded.

Jaejoong turned round and kissed him on the lips "can I shower you with compliments so you're not mad at me anymore it works with Junsu" he smiled.

Yunho shook his head. It was silent for a few seconds "it depends on what they are?" he asked curiously.

Jaejoong smirked "Your body is..." he breathed out and leaned more into him.

Yunho licked his lips.

Jaejoong smirked.

Yunho kissed the side of Jaejoong's neck "is that it?" he asked.

Jaejoong laughed and looked up "mm" he pondered "your teeth are not so white now"

"I thought this was a compliant session" he stated.

Jaejoong waved his hand "I was working up to it" he replied "I was going to say it looks much more real."

Yunho stuck his finger in his mouth and felt his teeth with his finger "they don't hurt my mouth now"

Jaejoong took a picture, Yunho had already made a pose a few milliseconds before "you're quicker when I take photos"

"That was in time" Yunho stated.

Jaejoong sighed "I like your hair a few months back"

Yunho nodded "yeah once people compared the hair color to you I had to change it. They said I didn't want to make it like I did on purpose"

"Did you?" Jaejoong asked raising his eyebrow in curiosity.

Yunho shook his head "all I wanted was a different color, my hairdresser did it" he explained "let's just say I think she was a secret fan girl"

Jaejoong laughed.

Yunho smiled

The earlier conversation completely forgotten. They walked down the corridor after  they told Changmin not to stay up too late. Changmin was sitting on the middle of his bed with his laptop on, he looked up as Jaejoong and Yunho said their goodnights. Once Yunho shut his and Jae's bedroom door Jaejoong planted him face first in the covers and curled round his pillow. Yunho sat on the edge of the bed and itched his back until he felt two arms hug him from behind.

"Wow you have been going to the gym a lot" he said placing his hand on his newly defined pecks and abs.

Yunho squirmed and trapped Jaejoong's arms by tightening his arms round his body. "Yeah compared to you now, you look like you're wasting away I hope you're eating, if you don't it eats away at your muscles" he explained.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes "you sound like my trainer" he said sitting up on his knees. "And both Mothers"

Yunho smiled and collapsed back onto Jaejoong who made a heaving sound from his weight.

"Okay I take it back you only sound like my trainer" Jaejoong stated.

Yunho smirked as he sat back up.

Jaejoong moved his arms and hugged his round his neck and drooped his body over him "I hope the one thing you have changed is your messiness"

Yunho shook his head "that's still there" he said "but at certain places in my house."

Jaejoong smiled against his skin "damn." 

Yunho shook from his laughing and they both fell side wards on the bed as Jaejoong spooned Yunho.