Explosive!!

Yunho stormed down the hall with Jae running behind "This is the end of the conversation Jae-Joong" said in a stern voice.

Grabbing his jacket from the chair in the kitchen and walked into the living room a few feet away from the sofa "I don't want to talk any more so leave It alone and once I get back I expect this conversation to be over" he said sternly.

Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin was sitting on the sofa. Once they heard raised voices from in their bedroom they had kept silent and slumped more on the sofa. They stayed completely still as Yunho and Jaejoong moved into the kitchen after Yunho tried to get away faking that he needed a drink.

Jaejoong frowned "so you're just going to walk away from me"

Yunho put his jacket on "then I'm taking a leaf out of your book" he said pulling his zip up.

Jaejoong closed his eyes "don't play that against me"

Yunho put his hands in his pockets "then don't put the fact that I'm still with them because they're holding onto to me so tight, I took on Changmin's debt so that they wouldn't breath down his neck every second" Yunho gave an exasperated breath "you think it's so easy"

Jaejoong opened his eyes "I didn't know that" he said quietly.

From the sofa Changmin slumped more into his seat where he was wedged in between Junsu and Yoochun.

"You always assume Jae" Yunho said walking to the front door "you don't think I want to leave; I think about it every second I wonder if being a singer is worth being under their thumb but I'll continue being with them once I know I'm in the position to do something about it" he opened the front door.

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on?"

Yunho sighed "because you weren't there" he shouted before leaving slamming the door behind him.

Jaejoong let out a long sigh before bending down at the knees to lean on the heel of his feet. He put his head on his crossed arms where they rested on his knees.

Jaejoong let out a long sigh before bending down at the knees to lean on the heel of his feet. He put his head on his crossed arms where they rested on his knees. He looked up "oh my god I thought you guys left" he exclaimed as he saw Junsu's head bob up like a meerkat.

Yoochun sat up properly "we got back just as it started"

Changmin peeked up "are you okay?" He asked.

Jaejoong closed his eyes "yeah Changmin I'm fine. I just don't know what to say to him I always say the wrong thing"

Changmin bit his lip "I'm sorry he's changed Hyung but he was trying to be my friend, my brother, mother and therapist all in one go" he explained "as well as my backbone" he said.

Jaejoong licked his lip standing up and walking to the back door. He turned round and stalked out into the kitchen "Junsu I'm going to cook whatever is in your storage" he said.

Junsu nodded his head "okay Hyung" he said, him and Yoochun turned round on the sofa to sit.

Changmin looked at them and back at Jaejoong "aren't you going to talk to him" he asked.

Yoochun shook his head "no it's best to leave him like that he doesn't like to chat" he stated "best leave him about an hour." Yoochun reached over and turned the TV on.

The sky turned into darkness as Jae stood in front of the stove in the kitchen; he had been cooking for more than an hour, Changmin came over to him about 30 minutes after Jae had left.

While the oldest and the youngest Yoochun and Junsu explored the house and came across a small hot springs adjacent to the house. 

Jaejoong stood side wards as stirred the ingredients in the pan.

Changmin was sitting on the medium sized freezer his legs dangled an inch of the ground "Don't take Yunho personally Hyung he's had a lot on his plate" he explained.

Jaejoong looked up "he's changed hasn't he" he asked.

Changmin bit his lip as he thought about it "I think I'm used to the changes I can't tell the difference" he replied.

At That time the front door opened and Yunho walked in with his hands in his pockets. He looked less tense than he did before, upon hearing silence in one half of the accommodation he moved to the kitchen. He walked forward but ducked to the wall, listening in.

Jaejoong turned the stove off and leaned on the counter where the sink was "he used to be more affectionate you know lean on you and tell you things. Used to tell me what was on his mind in that moment. A less playful version. I just don't know if his feelings are the same"

Changmin rolled his eyes "don't be stupid Hyung it's just a lot of things have changed over the past four years"

Yunho bit his bottom lip as he listened in.

Changmin bit his lip "He's out of the dorm most of the time as he has his own place sometimes he's out with friends or just at the gym and if we have a schedule he's always sitting in the corner listening to music. You know how we always used to talk to staff members well Hyung doesn't do that no more he sticks to himself" Changmin explained twiddling his thumb.

Jaejoong sighed dejectedly "to me that does sound like you notice"

Changmin shook his head "minor things though but I only see that when we're working!" he stated "I just think you need to be a little gentler that's all"

Jaejoong bit the inside of his cheek "I'm not used to be gentler when I nag at Junsu he just sits there and smiles and Yoochun just ignores me" he laughed.

Yunho licked his lip and smiled.

Changmin looked down at his knees as Jaejoong continued speaking "with Yunho it was so easy to tell him things but were somehow have closed off, I always used to miss that we didn't have to say anything and he'll know" Jaejoong explained playing with the oven mitt on the side.

Changmin looked up "you do know he's standing out in the hall listening in" he whispered.

Jaejoong looked at Changmin and nodded.

Changmin's mouth rose into a small smile "it's the only way for him to know what you're thinking if there's only a wall between you" he said jumping off the freezer and walked out of the kitchen quietly.

Yunho was leaning against the wall with one foot up.

Changmin leaned against the door frame "he's waiting" he said and walked off.

Yunho sighed before turning into the kitchen, Jaejoong and him stood staring at each other.